Fight we break up. (JohnxReader)

"AGAIN? REALLY JOHN? YOU BLOODY PROMISED!" Tears painted swirling patterns down your cheeks as you shouted at your boyfriend. Today was the day he promised to finally take you out after years of dating. You loved him, but it always felt you were playing second fiddle to Sherlock. You understood how Sherlock was, and how much he needed John... Most of the time. Today was your five year anniversary, and you were still being trumped by Sherlock's needs.
"I'm so sorry, love. You know how Sherlock is, he's... Demanding. To say the least. We'll still go out, just later. Alright?" He tried negotiating. He loved you, and he knew you were the one for him. You on the other hand? You felt like he didn't care at all.
"NO! BECAUSE THAT'S WHAT YOU ALWAYS BLOODY SAY! Y'KNOW WHAT JOHN? GO AHEAD! GO ON AND SOLVE A MURDER WITH SHERLOCK, NOT LIKE YOU DON'T DO THAT ENOUGH ALREADY! JUST LEAVE!" He looked at you curiously.
"I don't understand. I get that I do this too much, but he'd be lost without me! So, please, do calm down." He begged, and that set the flame off.
"YOU STUPUD TWAT! YOU'RE NEVER HERE WHEN I NEED YOU, BUT SHERLOCK DROPS HIS BLOODY HAT, AND YOU ARE RIGHT BLOODY THERE! YOU ARROGANT SOD!" You screamed, and each word seemed to strike him hard.
"I know you're frustrated, and hurt, but know I am so sorry, y/n. I know it always seems like I'm gone, but I promise that we'll go right after." He wasn't getting the hint.
"No, John. We won't. Because I'm sick of sitting in the shadows of Sherlock bloody Holmes." You calmed down, mainly to give your words more commitment. John's eyes widened as he realized what you meant.
"B-But, what? You're not in Sherlock's shad-" He was completely heart broken. He had lost mainly girlfriends due to his relationship with Sherlock, but he didn't want to lose you. He couldn't.
"Yes. I am. And I am sick of it. So, go. Solve the murder with Sherlock, and I'll drop your stuff off at Baker Street. Good bye, John." Tears started slipping down his cheeks at this point. He was still trying to get you to do anything but this.
"No, please, no. I-I love you, and I'll tell Sherlock to go stick his case where the bloody sun don't shine, just- Please!" He begged, his emotions taking over. You didn't want this to happen, but this was it. You could t stand this anymore.
"No, you won't. John I get how Sherlock is, but this is getting ridiculous. I'm done. We're done. Now, I believe I told you to GET OUT!" Venom laced your voice as you threw his jumper at him, then continued to open the door, signaling him to go through it. He grabbed his jumper, and solemnly walked out the door.
"If that's what you want..." You slammed the door behind him, then leaned against it. Hiccups and sobs erupted from the silence, and you began screaming and throwing things. You and John fought a lot, mainly about Sherlock, but you always managed to work it out... Not this time...