Kinktober Day 5; Breathplay + Sherlock Holmes

"So, you want me to do what with this, exactly?" A blush spread over your cheeks, fingers playing nervously in front of you. It wasn't hard to understand, and it definitely wasn't the most obscure...fetish, that was a word for it, you knew of.
"I want you to control my breathing with it...cut it off, limit it, let it go...that kind of thing." Your words came out meekly, shrinking as Sherlock's eyes bore into you. Shaking your head, you went to retrieve the athletic cord. It had been a long shot to get Sherlock to agree to this, and maybe it was for the best, anyways.
"Okay," You froze in front of him, eyes gleaming as you watched him wrap it skillfully around his fingers, "And I'm going to assume you mean this in a sexual sense, rather than me killing you?" Your stomach flipped, a faint smile pulling at your lips as you grabbed his hand.
"Exactly!" He chuckled as you pulled him to the bedroom, teeth sunk into your bottom lip as you pushed the door closed behind him.
"Relax, we've got plenty of time, I'm sure?" He tucked a strand of your hair behind your ear, pulling you in to kiss you. Considering this, you nodded, wrapping your arms around his neck to return the kiss. Without thinking, he pressed your back to the wall, your legs lifting around his waist in response. Before your spinning head could catch up, he had you stripped, shirt tossed aside and skirt left by the door after he threw you to the bed. Long fingers ran through your hair as Sherlock ground his hips in to yours, lips caressing down your neck. He pulled his hands away, adjusting the length of cord between his two hands, moving slowly and carefully in your field of sight, building up to what you'd been asking for.
"If it is becoming too much, press your wrists together above your head and I'll stop." He promised, placing a gentle kiss against your cheek. It was reassuring, allowing you to take a breath to consider what he'd said.
"Okay...okay. I'm ready..." You agreed, and he nodded in response, leaning down to kiss you, tongue slipping past your lips. The cord raised to your neck, pressing down and cutting off your breath during the kiss. For the first few seconds, your lungs began to burn and you nearly panicked, but then...
You felt like you were floating. You could still feel Sherlock's body on yours, lips devouring yours. The edges of your vision were growing dark and fuzzy, and just as they did, the cord was lifted from your throat. A huge gasp of air filled your lungs, head falling back.
His fingers hooked in the waistband of your panties, "May I?" You nodded your consent feverishly and he pulled them off, throwing them away. As you caught your breath, he worked at pulling his own clothing off.
Your hips were being lifted, body pressed back further on the bed. Lips were locked onto your neck, kissing and biting, teasing and playing. And that's all it was, until the cord was raised back up, pressed harder against your throat than before. You didn't realize he'd even entered you until you felt your body rocking and your lips parting to moan without a sound coming out. Your eyelids fluttered between open and shut, clouds enveloping your head as pleasure racked through your body.
"Sher..." You choked out as your orgasm exploded over you, eyes pulling wide open as stars crossed your vision in blurred, bright patterns. He released your throat, kissing. You as he did.
"How was it?" He hadn't finished, you could tell by the look in his eyes, but it clearly didn't matter to him as much as your comfort did.
"Do it again."