Didn't Stop Loving You (MoriartyxReader)

This is short and sweet- just a Drabble I've been writing in light of school starting- giving Carls and Katie some motivation.
Love you daughter, love you Katie.

Your hands were shaking, itching to punch him right in his flirty grin. In three hours and twenty two minutes, you were supposed to be getting married- you already had your hair and makeup done, dress on- and it looked gorgeous. By the hopeful look in his eyes, he knew this was your wedding day before he even arrived, and his shaking hands proved he was worried that you would go through with it.
"Hello, love." His grin faltered at the look of disdain you wore, but he wasn't ready to give up. Not yet. Not when he'd waited five years to see you. No way.
"You were dead." You spat, and he physically flinched, still ready for your fist to cave in his face.
"Yes... I was," He said, almost as if he felt guilty, "and I've been thinking of you every day." He admitted, his eyes shifting downwards, like he may just cry. He gingerly took your hand, and you reservedly let him. Let his thumbs run over your knuckles as he frowned at the engagement ring, a million thoughts racing through his head. He wanted to be the one who gave it to you- no, he wanted to get you one much better than that, so much better. He wanted to watch you walk down the aisle in that gorgeous gown, smiling at him as he waited at the end. He wanted to be your husband, the man you loved forever and always- not parting until death. Which, obviously, you would part at death. You were an angel, and he wasn't exactly going to follow you to the pearly gates. But if he could, he would.
He just hoped he wasn't too late...
"I'm sorry... but please, give me another chance..?" He looked back up at you, a tired look on his face, eyes bigger than usual with the look of a beaten puppy. It broke your heart.
"I'm getting marri-" You didn't even get to finish. His hand cupped your cheek, and he was closer than before.
"You still can- just not to him. I need you. We can, I promise, just... please?" He begged, breath mixing with yours as you unintentionally leaned into his touch, "I'll marry you right here and now. I'll be your husband, please don't let him be the one."
"You left me- I nearly killed myself! I love you- and you left me!" You tried to find an excuse not to go, no matter how much you wanted to agree. A soft smile came to his lips as he thought through your words.
"And I'm so, so sorry, but I can't live without you." He was so... earnest. It wasn't a tone you were used to- you didn't even know it was one he was capable of, at all.
"Give me three good reasons." You demanded, hoping he could. Hoping you had even one reason to run into his arms, and love him like no tomorrow- forever and always.
"Because I'll never leave you, again, nor would I ever want to. Because your so-called 'fiancé' is a boring, dime-a-dozen bloke, and I still want to tear him apart- all because he has you. The most important thing in the world to me. The woman I love like no one else." You could barely tell you both were moving closer together- you didn't actually know until his lips were hovering over yours.
"Because you love me. You said it yourself, 'I love you- and you left me,' and just the fact that you still love me makes me want to shout it from the rooftops... because you're the only person in the world who can make me feel the way you do. The only person I truly love." His eyes flicked down, asking permission, and you responded by pulling his lips onto yours, arms wrapped around your neck. Five years, and he'd thought of you everyday- thought of this moment, every day. And here it was. You were his again, and he'd never let anything take that away, again.

Not even Sherlock Holmes.