Chapter 9

Star's P.O.V.

Again, like all my other dreams, I stood in nothing but darkness with fog circling around me. "YOU DID THIS!!" "YOU CAUSED OUR DEATHS!!" "YOU ARE NOTHING TO US!!" I heard them yell from each corner pooping up from left and right while I glared at the ground. "Hello Star~" I growled lowly as I slowly turned around only to be faced with Rabo, who was smirking at me. "It's always a pleasure to meet you here in your dreams~ Oh~ I have a new trick up my sleeves~ would you like to see~" Rabo taunted as he smirked at me, but I only glared at him while I bared my teeth at him. Rabo began to chuckle as he made circular motions with his hands, but all a sudden Jake popped up next to him tied up and had a few cuts on him. "I can bring people from their dreams into other peoples dreams, fascinating isn't it~?" I looked at Jake as my eyes widen in fear while I looked at him in horror. Jake had cuts all over his face, a black eye, a bruised cheek, a swollen lip that had blood dripping down from it and his clothes looked burnt a bit. "J-Jake?!?" I yelled as I tried to run to him but my body couldn't, it just didn't want to move at all. "Ohh~ But that's not all~ Shall I bring all your loved ones here?" With that everyone suddenly pooped up, only they were tied up with bruises all over their bodies while they looked at me with a frighten look in their eyes. 'E-Everyone?!?!' "Mhhm~ Lets see~ Who shall I hurt first~ How about wolf boy~" Rabo smirked as he took out a knife and began to walk towards Jake while Jake's eyes widen in fear. "LEAVE HIM ALONE!!! DON'T YOU DARE HURT HIM!!" I yelled out as I tried to take a step forward, but my body didn't let me while my heart began to beat really fast. 'Is Rabo doing this? Is he preventing me from moving!?!' "ARGHH!" My head snapped up as I saw Rabo cutting Jake's face up with his knife while Rabo smiled like a maniac. "STOP IT RABO!! LEAVE THEM ALONE!!!" I yelled to him but he ignored me and continued to torture Jake with his knife. Jake's screams were heard loud and clear in my dream while Rabo started stabbing Jake. I'm watching my best friend get tortured inside my dream and I can't do a damn thing to save him!! "Mhhm~ I think it's time for you to die!" Rabo yelled as he slit Jakes throat while blood poured out of the freshly made wound. Jake's body slammed onto the ground as his own blood pooled around him while my eyes widen in shock. "JAKE!!" I yelled as my eyes began to get watery at the sight of Jake's lifeless body on the ground while my breathing began to become ragged. "Remember~ If I kill some one in your dreams they die in reality~" My eyes widen as I looked at Jake and the mere thought of waking up and seeing him dead made me want to cry. 'J-Jake!' "Now it's time for the little girl and boy to die together~ Awww~ How cute it would be~" Rabo said as he brought up Wendy and Romeo up in front of me, tied up together with blood all over them while they looked up at Rabo with tears in their eyes. "Romeo! Wendy! Can you guys hear me?! Hey!!" I yelled towards them but they didn't react to my voice, they just stared at Rabo in pure fear while they began to shake. "Now lets start with the- Or~ How about we just burn them together!" Rabo yelled as he already had a lit torch in his hand while he walked towards Romeo and Wendy. "STOP RABO!! LEAVE THEM ALONE!!! THEIR JUST KIDS!! STOOPP!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs but it was already too late, Rabo had already lit them on fire. They screamed in pure agony, it was almost like screeching noises that could be heard all around us. They both burned in an instant with just their ashes in a pile while I stared at them, tears streaming down my face. One by one, Rabo slaughtered, burned, or tortured everyone as he made me watch while I couldn't do anything, but watched my friends die, all I could do was scream and cry for Rabo to stop, but he didn't listen to me. "Ahhh~! Last but not least the Ice Make Wizard~" Rabo said as he brought Gray up by his hair, making Gray wince in pain while my body began to shake even more. "Just think Star~ Once you wake up, you'll see all your friends dead in a pool of their own blood~ How wonderful~" Rabo taunted as he took out his katana from his side and put it on his shoulders while he smirked at me. "I think I'll just cut you up into tiny little pieces~!" Rabo said as he cut off Gray's right arm while Gray shouted in pain. "RABO!!! I SWEAR I'LL KILL YOU!!" I cried out as he cut Gray's other arm while Gray looked over at me with a pain look on his face. Then Rabo cut Gray's legs off. Then his hip. His torso, and finally his head. Once Rabo cut off Gray's head, it went flying up in the air and landed right next to my feet. 'G-Gray......Jake.....Everyone.' I took a step forward and this time I moved, I moved when everyone was already dead. "Ahhh~! Well! Wasn't that enjoyable! I just love the look on your face when you see them die~." I gritted my teeth in anger as I had my hair covering my eyes. "Hope to die soon Star~!" Rabo taunted as he began to disappear into the fog, leaving me alone with all the dead corps that surrounded me. "AAAAAAHHHHH!!"