Chapter 23

Star's P.O.V.

'Looks like Yukino is getting serious. This is getting interesting.' Kagura gripped her sword tightly as Ophiuchus came charging for her while Kagura glared at Ophiuchus. "Blood Sword: Archenemy." I heard Erza slightly gasp as Kagura moved into her stance while I looked at her with a bored look. "Sheathed Long Sword Technique." Kagura said as she ran towards Yukino while Ophiuchus broke and began to fall. The sky went back to normal as Kagura continued to charge towards Yukino while Yukino looked at her in shock. "But she didn't draw her sword." Erza said as she also looked at Kagura in shock while I slightly frowned at Yukino. "Your bet was ill considerate." Kagura said as she was in front of Yukino while Kagura slashed Yukino, making Yukino fall to the ground. "Sometimes a Mermaid feasts on a Tiger." Kagura said as everyone looked at Kagura in shock while I slightly smirked towards Natsu. "Told you." I told them as I saw Natsu look at me with a slight pout while the whole stadium was quiet. "It...looks like-" The bell began to ring while I shook my head at the unenjoyable fight as I looked off to the side. "-that's the match folks. And the winner is Mermaid Heel's Kagura Mikazuchi!!" Chapati yelled as he looked at Kagura in shock while the crowd began to yell and cheer for Kagura. "This is crazy!! Team Sabertooth wasn't able to score a single point on day two!!" "I bet their Master's not happy about that." Yajima said as I looked at Yukino on the ground while I slightly glared at the Sabertooth balcony. "I'm having a hard time figuring out what just happened down there. Was the Sabertooth girl too weak or the other too strong?" Gray asked as he looked at the arena with a confused look while I shook my head at him and sighed slightly. "The other I think." Erza said as Kagura began to walk towards the tunnel, leaving Yukino on the ground while I frowned a bit at Yukino. "I've been......defeated. I've let Sabertooth down." Yukino cried as I looked at the Sabertooth's balcony only to see Sting looking down at Kagura with a slight glare while he watched Yukino's tears fall down her face. Sting looked my way as I slightly smirked in my hood which made him glare at me while I pulled my hood back to show him my smirk. 'Even though I feel bad for Yukino, I love to anger Sting.' "One last thing." Kagura said as she stopped walking, the wind blowing in her hair while I frowned down at the two. "As per our bet, your life is in my hands, understood?" Kagura asked Yukino as she looked at Yukino over her shoulder while Yukino laid on the ground, crying. "Yes Ma'am...I understand completely." Yukino said as Kagura began to walk towards the tunnel while Yukino continued to cry on the ground. "Ladies and Gentlemen that wraps up day two of the Grand Magic Games! With a total of thirty six points the guild currently in first place is Raven Tail! Despite a total shot out on day two Sabertooth is still hanging on in second place, but now they share that spot with Lamia Scale!! Their teams are tied with the score twenty points." "After scoring ten points today, the ladies in Mermaid Heel jump up two spots to fourth place with a total of nineteen points." Yajima said as it went to Jason while I scrunched my nose up in disgust. "Blue Pegasus drops down to fifth place with seventeen points. Coool!!" "And following back to sixth place it's Quatro Puppy. All though they both earned an impressive ten points today, the two teams in last place are Fairy Tail Team A and Fairy Tail Team B both with twelve points. Who knows what exciting battles awaits us on day three. We'll see ya again folks!!" Chapati yelled as some of the people began to walk out of the stadium while I continued to look at Yukino cry on the ground. "Star something isn't right." I heard Jellal say as I looked towards him while I raised an eyebrow at Jellal. "What is it?" "It's the end of day two and yet I still haven't detected the strange Magic Power I've sensed in years pass." Jellal said as I frowned then looked up at the sky while I furrowed my eyebrows. "Like I said before, be patient. I know that this dark energy is tempting, but we can't rush into this. We still have three more days to go, I'm sure something will turn up in those days." I told Jellal as he looked up towards me while we nodded our heads to each other. "I'm going to talk with Erza later on tonight about my theories. Tomorrow I'm going to investigate the event organizers, see what I can find." Jellal said as I looked over at him, furrowing my eyebrows in worry while I frowned down at Jellal. "Try not to draw any unwanted attention to yourself like yesterday." "I've learned my lesson, You and Ultear drove that point home loud and clear." Jellal said as I chuckled slightly while I saw the other people walk out the stadium. 'Hopefully nothing bad will happen during the Games.'