Chapter 31

Star's P.O.V.

'Whatever happens...all I know is that no one will get hurt as long as I'm here!....No matter what vision Carla had...I will protect everyone from having a bad future!!' I frowned a bit as we all watched Yukino and the knight walk towards us while I clutched Grays hands tightly. Yukino and the knight stood in front of us with frowns on their faces as we all waited for them to say something while Gray squeezed my hand back. "I am Colonel Arcadios, leader of the sacred Cherry Blossom Knights. The Crocus Garrison force of the royal Fiore Army." Gray and I squeezed each others hands as we both glared at Yukino and Arcadios while they looked at us with a neutral expression. "And I am Yukino Agria, acting Sergeant in the Cherry Blossom Knights." I narrowed my eyes a bit at Colonel Arcadios and Yukino as I slipped my hand out of Grays while Jake came and stood next to me with a frown on his lips. "So what is this does the military have down here anyway?" Gray asked the two as he looked at them with a serious look on his face while Lucy furrowed her eyebrows at Yukino. "I don't get it....You're in the army?" Lucy asked as she looked at Yukino in confusion while I frowned at bit at Yukino. "But you were with the Sabertooth Guild just a couple of days ago." "Did you join the army after those guys kicked you out?" Happy asked he raised his paw up in the air, looking at Yukino with his head tilted a bit while I narrowed my eyes at her. "Yes, in a manner of speaking." Yukino said monotonous as she glanced down at Happy while I continued to frown at her. 'That doesn't make sense. How can someone get into the Military in just a matter of days? No, there's something not right here.....but what?' "Please allow me to clarify. For the past several years, I've been working on a highly classified project....but it's success required the power only a Celestial Wizard can provide. Luckily, Sergeant Yukino is able to lend her assistance in this undertaking." I glanced over at Yukino with a small frown as she continued to look at us with a neutral look on her face while Jake crossed his arms over his chest. "A Celestial Wizard?" Lucy asked as she continued to look at Yukino with a small frown while I narrowed my eyes at her. 'I knew it..' "Excuse me, so you specifically needed that type of magic power? To do what though?" Wendy asked as she frowned at bit at Arcadios while I side glanced Natsu since he moved up a bit. "Get to the point would ya!! I'm running really low on patience! So skip the formal crap and tell us what your doing down here!!" Natsu yelled at the two as he held up his fist while I glared at Yukino and Arcadios. "The one and only Natsu Dragneel. It's an honor to make your acquaintance. I see that the Ice Make Wizard, Star Mayweather, is here. We'll, not only an Ice Make, but a Dragon Slayer as well. I'm also honored to make your acquaintance. I applaud you and Mr. Dragneel on your recent victories in battle." I narrowed my eyes at Arcadios as I clutched my fist tightly while I saw Natsu glare daggers at him, taking a step towards him. "I said skip the formal crap and tell me what your doing! While you're at it, tell me why the hell you were trying to get your hands on a Celestial Wizard! And when I ask somebody a question, I expect an answer right away!" Natsu yelled as he glared daggers at Arcadios, almost butting heads with the knight while I narrowed my eyes at Arcadios. 'Could it be....that he was the one...?' "Calm down." "Idiot." If the situation wasn't as tense as it was at the moment, I would have laughed at Grays statement, but at the moment I'm just glaring at the knight in front of me. "This should probably go without saying, but he's kind of an important dude." "I don't really think that calling him dude is a very good idea either." Patherlilly said as we all watched Natsu and Arcadios with a frown while I got ready for a brawl to break out between the two. Arcadios frowned down at Natsu as he turned his back on us while he began to walk away. "Follow me please." "Hold on a minute!! Don't just walk away!!" Natsu yelled out to Arcadios as we all stood still while Yukino looked towards Lucy, making me glare daggers at her. "You too Lucy. You should come along with us. If our plan is indeed successful, both Zeref and Acnologia will be defeated as a result." Yukino said as she continued to look at Lucy while Natsu glared at her. "Do you really think you can do-" "Listen here." The others gasped slightly at me as I stood in front of Yukino, grabbing her shirt tightly in my hand while I brought her down to my level, gritting my teeth a bit. "If any of you Military people so much as hurt Lucy because you think this project might defeat Zeref and Acnologia, I will not hesitate to kill every single one of you army people. And I'll start with you. You got it, Sergeant Yukino." I threatened as I clutched her shirt tighter in my hands while I saw Yukino's eyes widen a bit when she saw my snake like eyes. "I think you've scared her enough Star." Jake said as he placed a hand on my hand, the one that was clutching onto Yukino's shirt while he gave me a smile. "I'm just giving her a warning, nothing wrong with that." I told Jake with a small smirk as I roughly let go of Yukino's shirt with a small glare while I felt the others walk towards us. "Come on. We don't wanna lose the knight." Jake said as we nodded our heads to him and began to follow the knight while I frowned down at the ground. 'I know I got payback for Yukino when those Sabers kicked her out.....but if someone injures my family then they're my enemy.'