Chapter 35

Star's P.O.V.

'I won't let Natsu die!! I promised Future Lucy that I'd protect the future so if I die then Natsu will make sure to protect the future!!'!!' "Blast Forward!!!" I gasped a bit when small spheres began to attack Future Rogue as dust began to surround us, but Natsu and I fell to the ground in exhaustion while I shut my eyes a bit. 'Thank you Ultear.....' "He got away!" I heard Merdy yell as foot steps came near us while I felt someone check my pulse on my neck. I wasn't passed out like Natsu was, but I needed to close my eyes for a bit before I actually collapse from exhaustion. "Come on!! Pull yourself together!! Natsu!!! Merdy, how's Star? And the emergency medicine!!! Quickly!!" I heard Ultear yell as Merdy hugged me closer to her while she moved a bit. "Star seems to be breathing and here!" I heard Merdy say as she let out a sad sigh, but I furrowed my eyebrows when I heard Ultear let out a gasp. "What is this!? Natsu!!" Ultear yelled as Merdy slowly placed my head down on the ground while she walked over to Ultear. 'I feel him close....near Natsu...' "Damn it!!! The shadows trying to pull him under!!" I heard Ultear say as I felt the same thing, but I placed my hand beside me while I began to emit cold air off of me. 'You're not taking me or Natsu!' I felt the shadow disappear from me as I shakily sat up and began to crawl towards Natsu while the girls gasped a bit at me. "Star!" Ultear yelled as I quickly grabbed onto Natsu's wrist and pulled him from the shadows while I gritted my teeth a bit, but I gasped when everything around us began to shake violently. 'It can't be...the dragons...' "Wake up fire breath! We made a promise to save the future and that's what we're gonna do!!" I smirked when I felt Natsu grab onto my forearm as he began to pull himself out of the shadows while Natsu gave me a painful smirk. "You're right.....we made a promise to her and we're gonna keep it......" Natsu said as I smiled over to him, but I frowned a bit when I saw a bit of blood on his torso while Natsu winced a bit in pain. 'Natsu....' A few minutes passed and finally Natsu and I were ready to fight as we popped and stretched out our mussels while I smiled over to Merdy and Ultear. "Thanks you two, I'll see you all later. Let's go Natsu!" I yelled as Natsu and I began to run down the hall with a frown on our faces while Natsu looked down at me. "How come you weren't able to suck up his shadows?" Natsu asked as I glared in front of me a bit while I clutched my hands tightly. "It was probably because Future Rogue had Sting's Magic mixed with it. It still pisses me off!" I yelled as I gritted my teeth in anger while I heard the dragons growls from where I was. "So the dragons are here." Natsu said as he glared a bit at the thought of the dragons killing our friends while I growled a bit at Future Rogue. "Yea, but I only smell seven so that means Rogue didn't get his ten thousand dragon army." Natsu nodded his head as we both frowned to one another while I looked down at the ground with a small frown. "What's wrong?" Natsu asked as we quickly turned a sharp corner while I furrowed my eyebrows a bit. "If Future Rogue said that he killed Sting.....do you think this Rogue will too?" I asked Natsu as I frowned at the thought of Sting dead while Natsu let out a small snort. "Are you worried about your rival?" I slightly glared at Natsu with a small blush as we continued to run down the hall while he gave me a small smirk. "Tch! I'm just asking a question!!" I yelled as I had an ink mark on my head while Natsu shook his head at me. "I hope that he won't...Mhm..." Natsu and I stood near a door that went up towards a tower while Natsu looked at me with a serious look on his face. "You go out there and try to help out with the Dragons." Natsu said as I nodded my head with a frown while I furrowed my eyebrows a bit in worry. "And what about you?" I asked in a serious tone as I frowned a bit at him while Natsu gave me a smirk. "I'm gonna teach that guy a lesson.....for what he did to Lucy!" I nodded my head as I held up my hand in front of me while Natsu looked at it with his mouth slightly opened. "Good luck Fire Breath. Don't die." Natsu gave me a smirk as he gripped my hand into his, holding it tightly while I frowned a bit at him. "You too Frost Bite." I grave Natsu a small smile then let go of his hand as we gave each other a nod while we ran the opposite direction. 'I hope he'll be ok.......we both got it out of our systems when I pulled him out of the shadow.....'