2.7

"She's 5. She has blonde hair and like a grayish eyes. She doesn't talk so don't like expect her to say something to you when you walk through the door. Well I should take you through the window..no the door will be okay. My mom. No telling what she looks like or even of she is home. If she is just ignore her please...and I'm forgetting something..Shit." Tobias starts to panic.

"Tobias listen to me it will be okay if you don't want me to meet them I don't mind going home." I say to reassure him that it is completely his choice of I get to meet the or not.

He nods his head and doesn't say anything else until we are in front of his house about to go in. He turns and says firmly, "The only thing to remember is that her name is Alaska.." Okay then her name is very important to remember. I mentally jot it down on a note.

We get to his house and walk up to the front door. As he fumbles with his keys as he tries to put them in the lock. He opens the door just to be greeted by big gray eyes.

Alaska runs and hugs the calves of Tobias. Tobias smiles and instantly picks her up and hugs her tightly.

"Hi baby girl..how are you?" He says she just looks up and shakes her head as tears fill her little face. She points into the living room where there is a trail of already used needles lining the floor.

Tobias starts to walk over to the living room after he carefully hands me Alaska. He dodges the needles that lay aimlessly across the floor. I pick up Alaska and follow after Tobias. He looked back at me and told me to take Alaska out of the room and to stay with her until he comes to get us. I take Alaska up the stairs and say, "Honey, which one is your room." She points and I enter the room to be met with a a very girly room. At least for a 5 year old's room.

The walls were pink

The walls were pink. There was not many objects in the room. She has a princess bed, like a pumpkin. In Cinderella I believe. I take her in and sit her one her bed.

"Sweety, are you okay. Tobias is going to come back up and get you in a little bit, Okay." I tell her. She starts to nod but the slowly begins to cry. ''Shh.....Shhh.. Its okay Tobias is coming. He is just dealing with your mommy. Okay?" I try to calm her down.

"Mommy, she's bad to him..we have to get him out of here somewhere far away from her. She is a wicked witch." I gawk at her she has a wonderful voice.

"What happens, Honey?" I ask her. " Bad things, he gets to close and she tries to stab him. She smokes and it smells horrible. She burns him with those. You haven't seen his back it has the burn marks a long with the slashes." She speaks with a sad tone in her voice. That is when I hear the creek of the floor. I flip my head around to find Tobias standing in the doorway. He gawks...