1.4

DISCLAIMER; I own none of these characters all rights belong to Veronica Roth

School ended a while ago. Now it's my turn to go home. I walk into a clean house a start on my chores. Not wanting to get behind because I would be going to Zeke and Uriah's place tonight. I leave a note telling Marcus and Caleb where I have gone. Marcus doesn't really care where I go as long as I do everything he asks, although parties aren't his thing so really I just say that I am at Chris's house. Not that he cares anyway...I finish making his dinner along with Caleb's. Then I head off to the party.

Time skip to party

Just as I think something might get a little interesting around here it doesn't. I walk into your Uriah's house and the first thing that hits me is the reeking smell of alcohol. I walk in and go straight to the couch because I always sit at the couch no one gets the couch. It's my couch. I get there in to find number boy already sitting there. I just stare at him until he scoots over. I choose to ignore it and I just plopped down next to him. "Hey your Six, Right" he said. I look at it and the first thing I see are his gorgeous blue eyes. Gosh I think I might have a thing for blue eyes. I just nod my head to let him know I heard him. A while later Uriah made the announcement to get out if he doesn't know you or if you don't sit at our table at lunch. Great here comes truth or dare.