4.4

Hey guys I'm sorry about not updating lately. I just got back from school and I'm just getting in the swing so we are getting back to normal and here is the new update.

Caleb***

Tris she was all I could think, dream, even daydream about. No one could seem to be able to find her and it was starting to make me angry. She is my sister and no one was going to be able to find her. Can we sue the police because the stopped looking and are we going till have to start a mission ourselves. No one was answering my questions. Four tried but it wasn't going to well for him. He was worried sick about Tris. I know that 'worried sick' is a metaphor but Four was actually sick. He looks terrible and his palms were always sweaty and I'm pretty sure that he left to go to the bathroom every ten minutes. He was going to worry himself to death and I was scared for him. I wanted to start to help but Four was being my rude friend and not letting me in fear that I would get hurt further. Newsflash I would do anything to get my sister back.

Zeke--
Four or Tobias now hasn't been around with the gang for a while and we know Tris is gone but there was no reason for him to just leave us in the dust. I mean we all miss her so much. Four was the new comer and Tris just let him in. He broke down her walls and now she is missing. I always thought there was a reason she never opened up to anyone. She still probably shouldn't have opened up to us. But she did and she's gone and Tobias won't talk to anybody so I in a bit of a sticky situation here.

Uriah🐃🐃🐃
I HAVEN'T SEEN TRIS OR FOUR FOR DAYS. HAHA I SAID FOUR FOR. BUT REALLY IT MESSES A PERSON UP WHEN ALL THE SUDDEN YOUR BEST FRIEND AND YOUR BROMANCE LEAVE YOU AND YOU STUCK WITH A BUNCH OF NO BUDDY'S EXCEPT MARLENE SHE'S COOL BUT REALLY I MISS EATING DAUNTLESS CAKE WITH MY BESTIE OR SINGING AS LOUD AS FOUR AND I COULD TO TAYLOR SWIFT WHILE TRIS WOULD TRY AND THROW HERSELF OUT THE WINDOW. I REALLY, REALLY WANT MY FRIENDS TO COME BACK TO HELP ME TERRORIZE ALL OF THE GANG. PLEASE COME BACK.

Christina🌟🌟⭐🌟🌟⭐🌟🌟⭐
Where did my best bud go. I mean we weren't always on the same side but I still loved her I mean. She took Four from me but I have Will still so she still is a huge part of my life but with her missing it feels like a part of our gang is missing and it is. Without Tris and with Four not hanging out with us it isn't the gang that we all know and love. Four if he ever is there he is distant as if he is trying to figure where tris is all day every day. It gets sort of bad some times so we have to try and snap him out of it, by like taking him to his favorite place and he's happy at first until he realizes Tris is no where to be found and here we are trying to have fun. We really need our friends back.

Shauna🌎🌍🌏
I hadn't seen Tris around for a while I knew she was gone in my head. But I really didn't want to admit it to myself. Four has been a little bit distant lately. I'm pretty sure it's starting to drive us all nuts. Zeke, on the other hand is trying to be as nice as possible to me. He thinks that since Tris and four are going that all is going to fall apart if I'm not with him every second of the day. Just to like confirm that starts to get annoying after awhile. Sure I know he's trying to be sweet and all but he could lay it off a little. I think he was just worried about me, Uriah, Marlene, Lynn, Will, Christina, and Four. And not to forget about Tris, he is extremely worried about her. He tries to help Four in any way he can to help him find her. But I think Four pushing him away sad but true.

Tris.....
It's still dark. I still feel like I'm falling apart. And I still don't know how much longer I can handle the touches of these sick men. I don't know what to do anymore I feel lost and alone. I feel like no one is coming to look for me. I love Tobias and Caleb but I can't help but wonder what they are doing, while I'm stuck in a cage. My last round of torture was the worst of all. They made me dance for them. They changed me to a wall and made me dance. It really doesn't get worse from there, but I can still think of a few things they haven't tried. But if I'm here much longer I don't know if they won't except the fact that it is an option.  In my book it's not but they are psychopaths, I don't think anything could stop them on their pursuit to what they want.

   They night drowns me as I have lost count of the days I have been stuck here. The physical pain my body has been through, but also the words I have heard from afar. "Bitch, Slut, no good, worthless." When does it stop. I want Tobias he always new how to make me feel better. Sure we might have rushed things a bit but it was like we were made for each other. We fit together like puzzle pieces and glue. Maybe that's a bad analogy but I don't care. I miss him and Caleb. I just want to go home.

   I listened intently as a man walked down the hallway. His feet clump against the hard cemented floor. Keys rattle as the lock to my cell is jostled. I sigh comes from the man as the keys jostle again making it seem like he had the wrong key. Finally the door swings open as I am pulled from the ground. I drag my feet as I look to see other cells now filled with girls. WHAT. NO this is now like human trafficking. I am pulled into what looks to be a bedroom with a kings size bed. I am chained to the wall again and left on my own. Those poor girls they are bow in just as much pain as me but now I get the leisure of knowing my father and Marcus Eaton are behind it.

  I'm not left alone for long before Marcus walks through the door and says, "Let's have some fun shall we?" As he drops his pants....

AN
Can someone please comment if they can read this and the whole chapter is there... because I can't see it