2.9

It was the beginning of the school year. Can we just leave in the middle of it? Is a nice thought to pack up me and my sister and just leave my mom leave just like we did. It was my first school year in this school. Did it really matter that much if I just left? Probably not but now Tris is in my life. Maybe we can take the whole gang.

I was in my room. I had already taking Tris home and now I was just laying in bed thinking about what to do. I mean what do you do do you leave? Do you stay? It's a complicated question. I decided to text Tris.

Four// hey I was just wondering if your still up maybe you might want to tell the group about us and what's happened in our lives tomorrow night. I know it's a really long shot but I was thinking about leaving I mean me and my sister I can't do that without you. I physically couldn't do that without you. So I mean we could take this my sister and Caleb and I think the gang would come with us.

Tris## I mean the gang would come with us too. I mean I'm eighteen now and I'm pretty sure you are too we could just you know Runaway. I have some family in Canada maybe we could go up there and take the gang like a road trip but just live out there I mean we're all eighteen it's our choice our parents can't hold us back.

Four// yeah well I was thinking we could host something if I can tell them to all go to Oak Park. That would be ideal. And then we could tell him back stories and say we're were leaving and that if they wanted to come with us then they could. I mean yeah that's a good idea. I'll talk to you tomorrow goodnight. LOVE.

Tris##
Goodnight.. I love you.

With that I fell fast asleep. After taking care of my mother. Then to put my sister to bed. I was too tired to do anything else.

TRIS##

I lay awake thinking about what Alaska said maybe we should leave maybe that's a good thing after I got this text from Tobias I can't think straight I would take care of and getting away from this torturous hell hole. We could live with family up in Canada and have a normal life Caleb wouldn't have to remember some dark times. And I could try to forget some. But can I uproot Tobias and his family. I wouldn't do that to him but it seems as though he wants to go. It would be interesting the game would come with us be like a family reunion in Canada where were trying to escape our everyday lives. Yeah so not much like a family reunion. I would love to get Caleb out of here. My dad won't be home for the next month the perfect time to go. I could just pack up Caleb stuff and mine and see if I could sneak off with Tobias.

After I put Caleb to sleep and got tobias's text messages is really hard fall asleep I just kept thinking and thinking. But eventually I drift off into a deep deep slumber. No I was joking I actually didn't go to sleep that night Caleb was upset 101 temperature. Now I'm supposed to take care of a sick child. While trying to take care of myself and focus on if I'm moving to Canada or not. I don't even know what to do anymore.