3.5

"Six Prior"

I stand immediately almost forgetting about Caleb in my lap. I quickly hand him over to Zeke who had already called the rest of the gang to tell them what had happened.

I start walking up to the nurse who starts to usher me towards her room. We pass room after room until we reach one marked intensive care.

4664 is her room number as I make a mental map of how to get to her room.

"She took a very bad injury to the head. Her head lack was very had to fix and we have virtually no evidence that she will wake up. So to be blunt she's in a coma and we don't think she will wake up. And if she does she possibly could have memory loss." The nurse states.

Will she remember me? What do I tell her brother? Where the hell is her father? What do I do with him? Will he come back for her?

Questions run through my mind a Zeke walks in with a sleeping Caleb on his shoulder, "The rest of the group is here." He says quietly. I nod and motion for him to hand me Caleb. I sit in the uncomfortable chairs and let Caleb sleep on my chest.

Marlene's POV

I walk into the hospital expecting to see Tris wide awake and talking to someone. Not laying with a tube down her throat and her body laying limp in her hospital bed. I walk in with Uriah by my side. I look to him to see silent tears rolling down his face.

Uriah POV.

I walk in to the hospital after receiving a call from Zeke. Tris was in an accident with her father and was sent to the emergency room. Marlene is deep in thought beside me. Sweet she is and I am happy to have her as my own. I start to cry after thinking that I may never eat chocolate cake with Tris again. She has to wake up.

Zeke POV

I watch Four as he holds on to Caleb as if he was the last thing on earth. I sad about Tris but right now my pain goes to Four. Finally Shauna arrives and she brought the food.

Shauna POV

I got a call from Zeke that said Tris was in the hospital and I already knew my job was food. See we have reckless people in our group so to hear someone was in the hospital is not a new thing. So In light of that we all have jobs and nine is to bring food.

Christina POV

She will be fine it's in her nature to be fine.
"Stone cold
Stone cold
You see me standing
But I'm dyin' on the floor
Stone cold
Stone cold
Maybe if I don't cry
I won't feel anymore
Stone cold
Baby
God knows I try to feel
Happy for you
Know that I am
Even if I can't understand
I'll take the pain
Give me the truth
Me and my heart
We'll make it through
If happy is her
I'm happy for you
Hmm, mm-mm, mm
Stone cold
Stone cold
You're dancing with her
While I'm staring at my phone
Stone cold
Stone cold
I was your amber, but now
She's your shade of gold

Stone cold
Baby
God knows I try to feel
Happy for you
Know that I am
Even if I can't understand
I'll take the pain
Give me the truth
Me and my heart
We'll make it through
If happy is her
I'm happy for you

Don't wanna be stone cold
Stone
I wish I could mean this
But here's my good-bye
Oh, I'm happy for you
Know that I am
Even if I can't understand
If happy is her
If happy is her
I'm happy for you."
Holy shizballs I love that song. Tris does to she'll be fine.

Will POV
I think Chris is going crazy like the possibility of it is very high.

Lynn POV
My best Friend is in the hospital and I am stuck in traffic! I swear I could kill every one in this stupid street. I hope she's okay.

Tris POV

What the hell? I can hear everything but I can't move or fell my body. Like this is crazy.

"She took a very bad injury to the head. Her head lack was very had to fix and we have virtually no evidence that she will wake up. So to be blunt she's in a coma and we don't think she will wake up. And if she does she possibly could have memory loss." The nurse states.
Okay not that bad but other than the fact I can't move. It's like being frozen in time but I know time is passing because I can hear the voices. Just hold on to all the hope I have.