5.2

I hate sickness. I'm laying in bed with Tobias as he has his head on my stomach as I play with his hair. Caleb and Alaska are with Shauna so it's just me and him. When Tobias is sick he isn't himself. He mopes around and does nothing all day but that will be okay today.

Just as I start to dose off Tobias jerks off of me and runs to the bathroom. And I can hear him being sick from in hear. I walk over and open the. Door to see his back to me covered in that beautiful tattoo. I crouch down beside him and rub his back as he is violently sick again. Once he finishes he turns his head and looks at me. I flush the toilet and let him wash his heads and then he brings be back to bed with him.

He lays next to me when suddenly his face contorts to one with a painful grimace to it.

"Tobias, honey where are you hurting?" I can already tell that his stomach is cramping up on him.

He takes my hands and moves them down below the waist line of his boxers. I start to kneed his stomach as he starts to relax.

🆕🆕🆕🆕🆕🆕🆕🆕🆕🆕🆕🆕🆕🆕

Four Pov;

I lay on Tris's stomach with my belly churning. I know it was a matter of time before I exploded and was going up chuck my breakfast faster than you can say crap. And as predicted I was running to the bathroom in hopes I am going to make it.

  I look up from the toilet to see Tris looking down on me smiling softly. She let's me brush my teeth and then takes me back to bed where she lays us back down and starts to rub my v-line where my stomach was cramping.

I felt like death on wheels. I mean I have no idea what I have, but it is killing me. Tris said she was going to take me to the doctor after she comes home from school. I told everyone not to come and visit because I don't want anyone to get sick. Tris hasn't gotten sick yet so I hoping whatever it is it is not contagious.