Chapter 7: All the Feelings

Skylar walked out of the school bathroom looking tired. Carly and Freya were waiting outside the door for her.

"Carly? What are you doing here?" asked a confused Skylar.

"Freya told me. You have to stop this, Skye," stated Carly.

"We care Skye" weakly smiled Freya.

"Did your mom leave you?! No! Everyone has there own coping method! This is mine!" angrily whispered Skylar.

"Your shooting yourself up with drugs! That's not a coping method! That's how you die" whisper yelled Carly.

"You need to stop. Before it's too late" worried Freya.

"And if I don't?" smirked Skylar.

"I'll tell my dad and your dad" blackmailed Carly.

"Fine. I'll stop" skeptically agreed Skylar.

"Thank you" smiled Carly.

The three of them parted ways after hugging. Skylar headed to her class totally on a high. Skylar shoved the needle she was hiding deep in her back back as she walked.

It had been a month since everything happened. Since Corin left, since Louie was adopted, and since Haley Decotis showed up at the district.
A few blocks away from the school Erin was walking into the district she had her phone clutched it her hand. Haley had moved in two weeks ago which was amazing yet horrible at the same time. Erin loved spending time with Haley, the more she got to know her the more she was like Nadia.

Erin had to handle her emotions about Nadia that are now resurfacing. Haley isn't like her mother was at her age. Erin now walked into the district and worked at her desk. Jay sat down next to her and smiled at his beautiful wife.

Over at the firehouse Kelly was sitting in one of the bathroom stalls. Gabby had discreetly gave Kelly some meds from the ambo to help with his shoulder. It had been bothering him off and on latley but the damage was originally done in the explosion. After Kelly pushed the needle into his shoulder he felt a relief of pain. He pulled he shirt sleeve down and began to walk out of the bathroom when the bells rang.

Ambulance 61, women down, Chicago High School

Sylvie and Gabby went running across the apparatus floor.

"What do you think happened?" asked Sylvie.

"Medical issue? Or maybe an OD or something" guessed Gabby.

They drove off and headed to Chicago High. Once they pulled the ambulance along the side of the building they hurried in the door. There was a teacher standing outside the door pointing them in the direction of the girl.

"She's in here. We are working on getting a hold of her father" stated the teacher.

Gabby nodded as her and Sylvie walked in. Freya and Carly were standing next to Skylar who was siezing on the floor. Sylvie and Gabby both immediately dropped to the floor to assist Skylar.

"Carly what happened?!" asked Gabby as she worked.

"We were sitting at the lab table working on are essay when she suddenly dropped to floor" chaoticly explained Carly.

"What could have caused this?" questioned Sylvie.

While Sylvie stabilized Skylar for escort Gabby started going through Skylar's back pack. Carly kneeled down next to Gabby and looked at her. Gabby pulled out needles and bottles just as Carly said the words.

"She's doing drugs"

Gabby looked at the needles and then go Carly. She immediately turned to Sylvie as they raised the gurney. Gabby turned to Sylvie and whispered.