Chapter 25: A New Dawson

"So, when should we tell our parents?" asked Skylar as she walked by the lake, hand in hand with Carson.

They were given freetime at camp before dinner so Carson took her down to the lake at sunset. The two of them walked together, enjoying the view.

"Well your dad's better now and everyone's recovered from... the crash. We can do it whenever you want to," smiled Carson as she laid her head on his shoulder.

"I think we should tell them when we get back. Hopefully before Kristen does."

"Before Kristen? What are you talking about?"

"Kristen overheard me talking to Carly last time she was over. So the little blabber mouth keep threatening to tell."

"Sounds like Kristen. Well then we'll tell them when we get back."

"He ready for the third degree from my father," teased Skylar as her toes squished in the sand.

"Hey, whatever I gotta do to be with you. It's worth it," softly stated Carson before turning around, pressing a soft kiss to her lips.

Suddenly the dinner bell went off, startling them. They broke apart, heading back to the pavilion. When they arrived they plopped down at a table with Carly, Katie, and Andrius. Juliana stood in the back of the pavilion, arms crossed. She had an irritated look on her face as Daniel appeared next to her, also look miserable.

"So this sucks," pointed out Daniel as he crossed his arms.

"Tell me about it," complained Juliana as she popped her gum.

"So tonight..." trailed Daniel before Juliana answered him.

"Meet me down by the lake, 11pm after the rugrats are asleep," stated Juliana before walking away to go eat.

Daniel grinned to himself as he walked over by Owen, who was monitoring the younger teens with Haley.

"Dude, I'm started to like this place," smirked Daniel as he stood beside Owen.

"Aren't you supposed to be wathing your table?" crankiky asked Owen.

"Eh, they can handle themselves. What are you staring at dude?" asked Daniel once he caught Owen's eye.

"This guy came over and say next to Kristen. I mean she's 10 and all but he's like 11. He looks like he's up to no good," growled Owen, being protective.

"Chill, she's fine. Just keep an eye on him."

"Do you ever worry?"

"I'll I worry about is my plans getting ruined tonight."

Back in Chicago, Antonio was dressed in a suit while Sylvie was wearing a long purple dress. She was due in a week and looked about ready to pop. Diego stood on the other side of Sylvie wearing a tux, as they watched Eva and Nicholas kiss. The two of them decided to elope rather than deal with a wedding. Antonio had tears in his eyes as the two pulled apart, officially husband and wife.

"Congrats Eva," cooed Sylvie as she hugged Eva.

"Thanks Sylvie," grinned Eva before turning to Diego, "Thanks for coming little brother. Are you coming to my graduation after this?"

"Of course! I get to see you get married and graduate from the police academy in the same day. Every brother's dreams for his older sister," teased Diego as he hugged his sister.

"Shut up Diego," joked Antonio as he walked over to Eva.

She wrapped him in a hug before talking, "Thanks for everything dad. You're amazing. I wouldn't be here without you."