Chapter Fourteen

Dedicated to carp3diem__
Imani

My breathing sped up as he set me on his desk.
He bit his lip looking in my eyes.
"Just a little taste." He said against my lips. His hands traveled up my dress letting his hand trace around the rim of my panties.

I moaned feeling his finger enter me.
"Please." He begged.
He gently laid me back on the desk.
He pinned my hands above my head putting his self between my legs.
He placed the finger that was inside me in his mouth
"Mmm." He said sucking on his finger.

He kissed me letting me taste myself. He grinded his lower half against me, letting me
feel his erection.

He ripped my dress off. He kissed my lips going down to my neck. I shivered feeling his tongue swirl around my hotspot.
I lifted myself up taking control. I pushed him back against the wall. I removed his shirt.

I slowly removed his pants. I pushed him against the wall again grabbing his member through his boxers while biting his lip. He quickly switched our position putting me against the wall. He picked picked up and I took that chance to wrap my legs around him.

He continued to grind against me.

"I know you want it baby girl, all you have to do is say you want it."

He picked me up. I wrapped my legs around him as he took me to the couch. He threw me down. He pulled off my clothes, which revealed my lace underwear and bra

"You were ready for daddy huh." He whispered in my ear. He sucked on my neck as he rubbed me through my underwear. He placed little kisses down my stomach . He used his tongue to trace the lining of my underwear. He sucked on my lips through my underwear. I moaned quietly.

He slowly pulled down my panties with his teeth. He came back up kissing me slowly. He unexpectedly plunged two fingers in me, causing me to moan loudly.

"If it look this good, I wonder how it taste. Baby, if I touch your body hear you scream my name. Would you whisper to me it's your yours." He sang softly in my ear.

Every time he thrust his finger inside me, he made sure he went deeper and deeper. I couldn't control my moans.

"Baby you have to be quiet." He whispered in my ear. He placed his head between my legs. He slowly moved his tongue up and down my clit.

I tried to grab his head but he slammed my hand down. "Stop." He said sending vibrations through my body. I bit my lips to control my moans but failed.

He moved his fingers in a 'come here' motion causing my body to jerk. He removed his fingers replacing it with his mouth. He roughly started to suck on my core as his tongue started to move up and down the top of my core.

"D-Dimitri please don't s-stop." I moaned out loud. I felt his tongue spell out his name. My body started to shake.

"Cum for me baby." He said as I released. He continued to suck on my clit roughly causing me to start shaking again. He blew on my clit causing me to cum again.

He started to thrust his tongue in and out of me slowly. My body became weak and my voice went hoarse from all the moaning and slight screaming I was doing. He slowed down his pace to where it felt like he was moving in slow motion. My grip on the couch loosened. My mouth was slightly opened. My eyes rolled to the back of my head. He sped up his pace.

"Damn Imani, you taste amazing." That was it for me. I started squirting. My body went numb, I felt high. He was making me feel this good and I haven't even been dicked down yet.

He kissed me slowly and passionately. He pulled away biting my lip. He lifted me up. He carried me over to his desk and say me on top of it. I crashed my lips into his. I removed his boxers never disconnecting from his lips. I moaned into the kiss feeling his fingers play with my clit.

"Do you want it?" He asked. I answered with a moan feeling his fingers thrust in and out of me again.

"Dimitri please." I begged.

He ran his erected dick down the folds of my cat. "Do you want it baby girl?" He asked as he rubbed it up and down my clit rapidly .

"Y-Yes." I stuttered. He stuck the tip in a little. I moaned.
"Stop fucking teasing." I said through gritted teeth.
"You want it?" He asked again. Before I could answer he rammed into me. "Dimitri!" I yelled as I dug my nails into his back.

"You're so fuckin tight." He grunted as he thrusted slowly. He was so big. I lost all control of my moans. I threw my head back in pleasure. I wrapped my legs around him. "Faster." I moaned. He obeyed my command. He sped his pace up sucking on my neck. He pulled out ramming back inside me. I dug my nails deeper. "S-Slow down." Instead he sped up. My walls clenched around his dick. My body started to tremble as he stroked in and out of me.

"Dimitri." I called out his name as I released. He pulled out. He bent me over his desk entering from the back. He pulled my hair as he whispered in my ear. "Who's is it?"

 "Who's is it?"

He asked. Instead of replying I moaned. He smacked my ass. He pulled out ramming into me once more. He continued this over and over. My legs became weak. "I said who's is it?" He asked once more. "Y-Yours." I answered releasing on him.

I pushed him back into his chair. I slid down on him. I moaned as I bounced up and down. "Fuck." He grunted. He dug his nails into my waist. He grabbed my chin forcefully. "Open your eyes." I tried but the pleasure was so intense.

"Daddy!" I yelled as he slammed me down on him. "Open your eyes." My eyes opened a little. My body began to shake once more as I reached my climax. He released after me. I kept still not moving one inch. "Round two." He whispered on my ear.

" He whispered on my ear

****

Please Excuse Any Mistakes...