Chapter Eleven

Dedicated to ForeverShakara & misfitgodess27

Imani Jenkins

"Bae." I sat on Dimitri's booty. He was thick.

"Hmm." He groaned.

"You got a big butt." I smacked and grabbed it. I sitting on his back facing his ass. If he fart while I'm sitting here. On me, we are fighting

"Imani, stop with the gay stuff" I squatted and twerked my butt on his. I felt him move a little.

He pulled me down. I could feel his member. "It's not hard either."

"Okay." I turned facing him. "You're acting like I'm scared of it." I added.

"You are. I can tell you not ready."

"How?"

"I just can."

"If I wanted I would get it." I said grabbing his member.

I walked to the bathroom. Of course he followed. "I'm just holding out." I added.

"Actually, I'm the one that's holding out. Because if I wanted it." He rubbed me through my underwear. "I could get it. He turned in the shower getting on.

"Care to join?" He asked, smirking. I rolled my eyes. Mostly because he was right. I removed my bra and panties and entered the shower.

I walked downstairs. Dimitri and Lauren were sitting on the couch. Dimitri smirked at me. I haven't talked to him since this morning. Yeah, I'm mad because he turned me on this morning and was trying to play games in the shower.

We were going to IHop. I sat on the back. They needed some sister and brother time. My phone went off signaling I had a text. Dimitri looked at me through the mirror.

"It's Ciara. Chill." I said.

Ciara👭😍😘: I see you got you a man and you forgot about me.

Me: I didn't forget about you and we are not together.

Ciara👭😍😘: Mhm, sure. Y'all act like it.

Me: we are just talking.

Ciara👭😍😘: Wyd?

Me: Dimitri's taking us to IHop.

Ciara👭😍😘: Us?

Me: His sister and I

Ciara👭😍😘: I see you are replacing me.

Me: Girl, you can't be replaced. You are special.

Ciara👭😍😘: Awww, that warmed my cold heart some.

I smiled locking my phone. I looked out of the window and we were pulling in. I opened the door stretching a little. Dimitri opened the door. I walked through the door. Dimitri closed the door. His arm went around my waist.

"How many." She asked.

"3" I answered. She nodded. She took us to our table.

"I'll give y'all a couple minutes to decide what you would like to drink." We nodded as she left.

"So, how long have you and Dimitri known each other?" She asked.

"Two months and three weeks." I answered.

She nodded. "How did y'all meet."

"Dimitri bumped into me." I replied.

"Actually you bumped into me." He said. I rolled my eyes. "Whatever." A waitress came back but it wasn't the same one. This was more.....hoeish.

"Have y'all decided what y'all want to drink?" She asked popping her gum. She reminded me of Teyana taylor in the Madea movie.

"Sprite" I said. She looked over at Lauren. "Same." She glanced over at Dimitri. "And you handsome?" She asked. Dimitri like cold vanilla ice cream on the hottest day in the summer. I can never get a break from these thirsty girls.

"I'll also have the same." He cleared his throat. I could tell he was uncomfortable and didn't like the way she was pressing herself on him.

"Okay." She said smiling. Once again popping that gum. He intertwined our hands. He kissed mine. "You shouldn't let things like that get to you baby girl."

I smiled a little. He's mine. "I know. I can't help it though."

"Goalss." Lauren said holding her phone up recording us. "Let me see." I said leaning over the table. "Thats cute, send that to me." I said.

I sat back down. Dimitri stared at me biting his lip. "What?" I asked.

He leaned in pressing his lips against mine.

Our waitress cleared her throat. "Are y'all ready to order?"

We all nodded. "Two pancakes." I said

Dimitri and Lauren ordered the same. The waitress slid something on a piece of paper. I picked it up, throwing it at her face. "He's taken, move on."

****

"Babe, come on before we're late." I yelled from the stairs. I promise he takes longer than I do to get dressed.

"Imani." Lauren called me. I turned toward her. "Yes, boo?" I answered.

"I've never seen my brother this happy. Usually, he would jump from girl to girl. I'm happy you're with him. You may not know this but I look up to you. I like how you carry yourself. You're strong. I like that about you. Thank you for helping with rehab." She said. I was shocked. She hasn't known me long and already got that from me.

"You're welcome." I hugged her. Dimitri came downstairs. "You ready babygirl?" He asked. I nodded.

"If you need me, I'm a phone call away." I said walking out of the door.

"Let's see lights out." I said making up my mind.

He nodded. "Two tickets to lights out." The women nodded handing us our tickets. Before,we went in we got snacks.

"Let's sit at the top." Dimitri suggested. "Why?" I whispered. "So we can make out without being interrupted." I giggled following him. He sat our drinks in the cup holder. I started to sit down but he pulled me into his lap.

"Really." I said. He shushed me. He leaned in to kiss me on my lips but I turned my head and kissed my cheek instead.

He turned my head towards him. He gave me multiple kisses on my lips. I blushed. I laid back as the movie started. His hands rested in between my legs. He isn't slick.

****