Chapter Twenty-Three

Imani
Blue

"Yes! Right there. " I moaned.

"Is it that serious? " Dimitri asked chuckling. I don't even like feet rubs but I needed one.

"Yes. " I answered after he had finished.

"Thank you. " I added. "Any time. " He replied similing.

Then silence. It was awkward but comfortable at the same time if that makes sense.

"Well, I need to get back to my office. I have a few things to handle. " I cleared my throat, nodding.

I filled out a few papers before I started to get bored. I looked at the time. Ciara should be on her lunch break. I grabbed my phone walking to her office. Yes, my bitch got promoted.

On the way I passed a familiar face.

"Um, excuse me. You're Imani right? " I nodded.

"I think you should stay away from Dimitri. "

I frowned.

"If you know what's best for you. "
These bitches adDICKted. I was fixing to say something until Ciara appeared. With her Timberlands on.

"Bitch, I wish the fuck you would. I'll drag yo ass out by your fake ass hair. You ain't nothing but a bench hoe waiting to take someones place in the game. "

She looked taken back. "Dont hate the player, hate the game bitch. " With that being said Ciara dragged me in the office.

She sat down in her chair. "Want me to go beat her ass? " She asked.

I shook my head. She'll learn. "Who was she anyway? "

I shrugged. "Never saw her before."

"Dimitri must have some bomb ass dick. Got groupies and shit. " she said shaking her head.

"Come with me to tell mama I'm pregnant. " She looked at me as if I lost my damn mind.

"Hell to the no. She ain't fixing to beat my ass because I ain't tell her you was hunching and didn't use protection. "

"Please. " I begged. She sighed.

"Fine. " I squealed hugging her. I kissed all over my face. I don't know what I would do without her. She's like my sister.

"We'll leave around five thirty. " I said. I checked the time.

"Let me get back to the office. " I stood up. I was walking down the hallway until I was pulled into a room.

"What the hell is wrong with you?!" I silently yelled.

"I've been thinking about you every since our kiss. "

I shook my head. "Our 'kiss' ruined my relationship."

He scoffed. "I could show you so much better. In every way" He growled the last part in my ear. He left leaving me by myself.

I feel like a hoe....

****

"She gone beat yo ass. " Ciara said laughing.

"Shut up. " I started to get nervous. What am I going to say?

Hey mama, how you been? I'm 7 months pregnant because I was getting down with the nasty without protection.

"Relax. " Dimitri mumbled in my ear. His hands connected to my waist. I missed his touch.

I lightly knocked on the door. Ciara frowned.

"Now you damn well that ain't no knock. " Ciara banged on the door.

"How the hell knocking like they the mothafucking police. " Grandma said yelling. She opened the door.

Her eyes went to Dimitri, Ciara, then me. Her eyes traveled down to my stomach.

"Didn't I tell you not to be hunching with protection? " Lord, her and Ciara just to much 😭

Her eyes went back to Dimitri. "Now, who is this fine thang right here. " Dimitri simled kissing her hand.

"Boy, don't be doing that I'll take you upstairs and show you what a real woman can do. I might be old but I still got it. " Hell nah, my grandma a savage.

"Come in. " She stepped to the side letting us in.

I looked around the room. My eyes made contact with Ayana. She was my cousin and I can't stand her. She always tried to sleep my boyfriends. Her eyes lit up at the sight of Dimitri.

My mama was leaning against the door. "Hey mama. " I said nervously.
She popped me upside my head. "Why you ain't tell me you we're pregnant?"

"I forgot. "

"Um, go wash your hands. " She gave me a hug and a kiss before letting me go.

As I was washing my heads Dimitri appeared behind me.

"So, how's it going. "

"Great, actually. I really like your grandma. " He said wiggling his eyebrows.

"Now, that's nasty. " I said shaking my head.

****

I'm sorry y'all I've been on writers block. I had to force my brain to think of something. Please leave comments !! Y'all be having me dead

****Bluee****