Chapter Eight

Imani Jenkins

It was my week off but Dimitri called me in today. He said he was bored and missed me. I sat on his lap playing with his hands as he told me more about his sister.

His sister was in distress and she was struggling to get off drugs. I told Dimitri I would attempt to help her go to rehab or help her get off drugs.

"You're truly a blessing."

I blushed hard. "Thank you."

Amber knocked on his door. I attempted to get up but he pulled me back down.

"Come in." He yelled.

She looked at me scoffing. "I wanted to talk to you." She glanced my way. "In private " she added rolling her eyes.

"Anything you have to say you can say in front of her." He said sternly. Which sounded quite sexy.

"Okay. I don't like how you're all up that hood rat"

I rose from my position. "Hood rat? Bitch I'll show you a good rat." I removed my hoop earrings.

"Come on, so I can slap your ass back to Africa." I charged at her. Before, I could reach her Dimitri held me back. "Nah, let me go. She wanna talk shit."

"Yeah let her go."

"You need to stop." Dimitri said to Amber.

"Are y'all fucking. What's so special about her? What's the difference?" She started to ask questions that was none of her business

"My pussy don't stank bitch. That's the difference." I tried charging at her.

Dimitri grabbed me. He took me into another room. He started laughing. "I didn't know my baby girl had a feisty side. All hot and bothered. It was sexy as hell to me."

"When are you going to stop playing and be mine?"

"When you ask me." I said smiling.

"I'll ask you when you quit playing."

"I'm not playing."

"Yes you are, I can tell." Dimitri said looking in my eyes.

"You can tell what?"

"You're not ready." Dimitri answered.

"How?" I asked.

"I just can." He replied. He looked at his watch. He fixed his tie.

"Get ready I'll be there in twenty."

"That's not enough time." I whined.

"Make it enough baby girl." He kissed me on my forehead. I smacked my lips pouting. I walked out. He smacked my ass. "Pick that lip up." I looked at him. 😑 I pretended I didn't like it but I did.

****

"What's taking you so long?" Dimitri asked.