Chapter Twenty-three

Imani
(I left hints in the last two chapters of the Gender of her baby. Remember the word Blue. Yup, she's having a Boy.)
Drop baby names

"I like this. " I showed Dimitri a cute baby outfit.

"I do too. We need to stop by footlocker before we leave. "

"We can go now. " I suggested. He nodded.

As we walked in my phone began to ring.

"Hello. "

"What chu doing? " Ciara asked.

"Baby shopping with Dimitri. "

She sighed. "I don't see how y'all do it."

"What do you mean?" (Am I the only one who thought of Justin bieber's song?)

"Like, y'all don't talk about things. You both just keep it bottled up, which isn't good.

"Dimitri, I'm going to Victoria secret. "
He nodded.

"You're right Ciara. "

"I know I am. Y'all need to talk about it before it becomes worst than it already is. "

I nodded as if she could see me.

"Y'all need to get it together before you have the baby. " I listened to her as I looked at Dimitri through the window.

I could feel myself become emotional. "I got to go. " I said hanging up. I looked through the bra and panties before I decided to try one on.

I stood in the mirror. I was really showing. I ran my hands down my stomach.

Will he look like me more or Dimitri? I could feel him move around in stomach. I smiled.

You know, I always thought I would be married before this. Not that I regret what happened. I'll always be there no matter what.

Ciara is right. We had to get our stuff together before I was due. What did I do?

I sat on the cold seat in the dressing room. I started to sniffle. It seems like I always cry now.

"Princess. " He called.

"What? " I mumbled.

"Open up, please. "

I opened the door. He closed it back, locking it. He sat down sitting me on his lap.

"Stop crying, you're to beautiful. " He wiped the tears that was on my face.

"I don't deserve you. " I said holding my head down.

He shook his head. "If anything, it's me that don't deserve you. All the things I put you through. Any other girl would've gave up and left. Yet, you stayed. You held me down. "

I stared at my fingers. He lifted my head. "Nobody's perfect. I just over reacted. I was jealous. It was just a kiss nothing more. You have no reason to apologize. I'm sorry babygirl. " He kissed my forehead.

"I'm sorry too. " I wrapped my arms around him.

Awww, they cute It's short, I know. Excuses mistakes. It's a boy. Drop baby names

#TeamDimani