Chapter One:

Imani Jenkins

I looked down at the card, then glanced back up at the building. I took a deep breath walking through the doors. I patiently waited as the elevator took its time. I stepped out as the doors opened, and observed the scene. I looked around until I saw a women on the computer typing away.
I started to make my way towards her.

"Excuse me, I need to see Mr. Hudson." I said glancing down at the card then her.

She gave me a genuine smile. She looked over the desk, noticing I had a wallet in my hand. I wiped my sweaty hands on my dress.

"Take a seat over there, Mr. Hudson will be right with you." I looked down at her name tag noticing her name was Brittany.

I nodded taking a seat in one of the comfortable chairs that sat in the waiting room. I waited for several minutes. Mr. Hudson came out of his office entering the waiting room fixing his suit tie. He looked over at me, he scoffed. I frowned.

"Follow me." Mr. Hudson spoke before walking off leaving me behind.

When I finally caught up, I pushed back the double doors walking into the office. Everything was made of glass and wood besides the chairs. He sat down at his desk while I continued to stand in my current position.

"What is it?" Mr. Hudson asked.

"Umm." I said.

"Speak up." Mr. Hudson scoffed.

I walked up to his desk, throwing his wallet on his desk.

"You dropped your wallet." I said.

"Thank you, is that all?" Mr. Hudson asked.

"Yes asshole." I nodded.

"What did you just call me?" Mr. Hudson said standing up from his desk.

"I called you an asshole." I smirked, I noticed I got underneath his skin.

"What makes you think you can come in my office calling me an asshole?" He asked

"I just did." I said.

"Mm." Mr. Hudson said, "Do you feel good about that?"

I now stood face to face with Mr. Hudson. He stood tall and firm with his hands placed in the pockets of his black suit pants.

"Yes I do." I nodded, crossing my arms.

"Why is that?" Mr. Hudson asked.

"It's pretty clear that I've gotten underneath your skin." I smirked.

He went quiet, I smirked.

"No you didn't." Mr. Hudson defended hisself.

"Yes I did, you just don't want to admit your an asshole." I said.

"I am not an asshole." Mr. Hudson said.

"Sure, says the one who didn't even greet me, ask me how I was doing. Just asked me what is it." I groaned.

"Not my fault." Mr. Hudson laughed.

"Yes it is, I can give your five facts about yourself right now. If I'm wrong you don't have to give me a job, if I'm right you have to give me a job here." I said.

"How do you know if we're hiring or not?" He asked.

"I saw the sign outside of the building, also along with a sign on the front desk."

"Okay state the five facts." Mr. Hudson nodded.

"1. Your grow up with a silver spoon in your mouth 2. You an arrogant asshole because you've mostly got your heart broken recently. 3. Everyone always reply yes to you you've never been told no. 4. You've also never had a true girlfriend neither, they also obeyed your command they never challenge you. 5. Your a mama's boy." I stated five facts his face changed instantly.

"Your pretty good." He chuckled, leaning against his desk, "You got the job."

"When do I start?" I cheered.

"You start tomorrow." Mr. Hudson said, "Don't get to happy you'll be working as our new janitor."

I straighten my face. I looked at him.

"I'm just kidding." He chuckled, "You start tomorrow as my personal assistant."

"No way, I don't want to be around your stuck up ass all day." I groaned.

"Whatever, you should try to get to know me before you judge me." Mr. Hudson said.

"I already know you and your type." I shrugged.

"Yes you know my type, but you don't know me." Mr. Hudson said, "You only got one fact about me right, I am a mama's boy. Only reason I hired you because you make me laugh, and many females can't do that."

"Sure, but I guess I'll see you in the morning then." I said, "What time?"

"8:00 sharp." Mr. Hudson said pushing hisself off his desk, "You better not be late or I'm firing you on your first day."

"Boy please, I will come in when I feel like it." I chuckled.

"Wait before you go, I never caught your name." Mr. Hudson said standing up.

"It's Imani." I said.

"Nice to meet you, Imani." Mr. Hudson said. "I'm Dimitri."

"Nice to meet you too, Mr.Hudson." I said before walking out the door.

As I walked out the door I was greeted by a tall slim female. Before she could walk into the office, I stuck my head into his office.

"Here go one of your little hoes right now." I said, I heard him laugh. I walked out of his office completely she looked at me. I flipped my hair. I ain't even did shit yet and she already jealous.

----------