Chapter Thirty Three:

Imani

"Fuck it up suhh." Lauren said as I started twerking. It was just her, her boyfriend, Chris, and I. We were on Instagram live. Dimitri had to go out on a business trip and handle some business.

I stuck my tongue out getting hype until my phone started to ring.

"Hello."

"Is this Imani Hudson?"

I frowned, that's not my last name but Dimitri changes my last name to his

"This is she."

"Your husband is at the hospital. He was in a dangerous plane crash-"

"What! Where?"

"Region One." (Made up)

I hung up grabbing my son and his bag.

"Dimitri's at the hospital." I yelled to Lauren grabbing my stuff.

---

I jumped out the car running into the hospital. I had on some booty shorts, tank top, and some Nikey slides.

I ran up to the desk.

"Um, I'm here to see Dimitri Hudson." I said.

The desk bitch popped her gum. She removed the phone from her ear.

"Can't you see I'm busy." She rolled her eyes, continuing her conversation.

I huffed, grabbing her by her collar.

"Bitch, if you don't fucking tell me what room he is in you'll be in one."

"240." She quickly said.

"Thanks." I said smiling letting her go. I stopped at his door.

"Wait, I don't want Chris to see his father like this." I said.

Lauren nodded, understanding.

"Will you call the rest of the family and let them know we are here and what's going on." It was more of a statement than a question.

She nodded once again.

I took a deep breath before opening the door. My heart dropped and my eyes started to water.

He was messed up pretty bad. I walked over to him.

"Oh my gosh." I would never think that this could happen. Especially, not to us. No one does.

I felt warm tears stream my face.

"D-Don't cry babaygirl. I'll be fine." Hus voice came out raspy. Like he hasn't drunk water in days.

How could he tell me not to cry? He had a neck brace on. Scratches on his face. Bruises. A broken leg. Scrapes everywhere.

I have to look on the positive side though. At least he us alive and breathing.

"I love you." He barely said.

"I love you too." I replied. His hand opened, I put my hand in his giving it a light squeeze.

I could see his eyes slowly closing.

--------

A week later.....

"Come on babe." Dimitri pleaded.

"Noo." I said removing his hand from my thigh.

"Oh, and next time you walk out the house with these little ass shorts that's your ass." He warned.

"Mum, sure."

"Baby."

"Huh?" I answered.

"Please, I miss you wrapped around my d--" I put my hand over his mouth.

I smiled at the nurse as she walked out.

"Hop up. I gotta use the bathroom. Will you adjust my bed?"

I nodded getting up. I stretched out to the other side, clicking the botton.

I felt Dimitri's erection poking me from behind.

"Are you always horny?" I asked.

"For you, yes." He bent my head down putting my ass up.

He pulled my shorts down. "Ohhhhh, so you didn't where no underwear. Bet." I could see nodding from the back.

He slid in causing me to gasp. I tried to run away bit was pulled back. He slid in deeper.

I put my hand back trying to stop him but he threw it to the side

"Stop."

"I can't t-take it." I said biting at the covers.

"Take it." He said.

My legs shook as I came all over him.

His strokes started to slow down.

"Fuck, you're so tight." He put all of him into me.

I gasped."Daddy!" I yelled out sqirting all over him as he nutted inside me.

He pulled out going into the bathroom.

"Well finish this at home. Chris is going to have to sleep in his room tonight." He said smirking.

I stayed stretched out. I didn't want to move.

---------