Chapter Twenty Five

Imani

"What the fuck Dimitri! "

"I'll only be gone for three weeks. "

"I could have my baby in three weeks."

I sighed in frustration. He is stressing my ass out.

He scoffed. "I'm not gonna miss my first childs birth. "

"There is a possibility. " I sighed. "I just want you to be there. If not for me, then for him. Please. "

"Listen Princess, I wouldn't miss his birth no matter what was happening."

"Trust me. " He walked over sitting in his chair.

"I did, that's why we're here. " I placed my hand on my hip.

"Imani, not going to miss his birth damn. "

"Dimitri, are you still going on the business trip? "

"Yes. " He answered fixing his tie. I walked over to him tightening his tie around his neck till I couldn't tightened it no more.

"You better be there. " I said through gritted teeth. He bit his lip.

"Babygirl, that was sexy as hell. " I backed up crossing my arms. He think he just going to give me some bomb ass dick and leave? Hell Nah, it don't work like that.

No, we are not together. Just going with the flow. Zae, is actually in a relationship with Ciara. Yeah, I know. She also gave birth to a girl.

I bet y'all forgot she was pregnant. Her name is Nevaeh Bree Allen. Everything has been going perfect until Dimitri hit me with this bullshit.

"Princess." He said standing up.

Princess my ass.

He walked over to me. He picked me up and sat me on the desk. He stood in between my legs.

"Princess. " He said grabbing my cheeks. I slapped his hands away.

"Princess, I'm a be there. I promise. No matter what. I wouldn't miss the birth of my first babyboy. "

"Whatever. You miss the birth and I swear you'll wish you met the devil. " I threatened.

He gave me a kiss on my forehead. "I love you. "

"Now, I gotta be at the airport in 10. Hold it down for me. "

----
I unlocked my door. I sat my keys on the table. On my couch was Laurn and Ciara.

"Where you been? " They asked.

"With Dimitri. " I sighed. I promise on everything I love, if he miss this birth I'ma kill him then, bring him back and murder him again.

"Don't stress it girl, he'll be there." Lauren told me.

"Oh shit. " I looked down at the floor. My water broke!

"My water broke. "

"What? " Ciara asked.

"My water broke. " I repeated. Ciara and Lauren helped me in the car. Ciara jumped in the front seat while, Lauren was in the passenger seat.

"Lauren, call my mama. Call Dimitri. " As the words left my mouth, I realized that he might miss the baby's birth.

"My sister is fixing to have a baby, we need doctors and shit. " Ciara yelled. The women behind the desk popped her gum.

"I'm talking."

Ciara snatched her phone throwing it. She grabbed the women by her collar.

"Get her a doctor now. " She gritted. I felt a sharp pain and blood trickle down my leg.

"Ciara." I whispered before everything had went black.