A Sandlot Love Story

Hi, my name is Ashley. I just moved into the valley with my brother, mom, and step dad. School was ending in two weeks so me and my brother Scotty didn't have much time to make friends. What a great summer were gonna have! Hint the sarcasm? 

One day when we were unloading the moving truck I heard some people talking. I looked over and saw a red head with curly hair and a tall very good looking tan guy wearing a baseball jersey. Scotty noticed as well and when the tan guy looked over, Scotty waved and the guy just gave him the nod sign. Scotty sighs. "What's wrong Scotty?" "This sucks. We don't know anyone here. This is gonna be one louzy summer!" I sighed as well and continued with unloading the truck.

A couple nights later, I finished unpacking everything in my room. I looked at my walls and smiled a little. I had some baseball pictures up and some soccer as well. I love baseball more than I do with soccer. I also had some girly things as well. At times I can be very tom boy, I guess is the right way to put it and other times I can be a girly girl. I walked into the kitchen to make me a sandwhich. "Tomorrow I'm gonna try and make some friends." Scotty said. "How?" I questioned him. "I followed that guy that lives by us the other day and I noticed 7 other guys there. They were playing baseball and they seem really good at it." "Baseball?" I asked. "Yea. The guy that lives buy us seems to be really good." Scotty finished drinking his chocolate milk. "Goodnight Ashley. See you tomorrow." He put his cup into the sink and walked into his room. So that guy plays baseball. Hmmm. Maybe I'll go with Scotty tomorrow and check it out.