Part 15

I finally pulled away and smiled. "So, you wanna stay now?" Benny asked me smiling. "Yes." I smiled at him. I picked up my backpack from the floor and I walked back to the dugout. Omg. I'm dating Benny. I never thought that this would happen. I couldn't take the smile off my face.

Benny's POV: As I was walking back to my spot, I couldn't believe that I was dating her. I was smiling like an idiot. "What was that?" Ham asked me. "What was what?" I asked confused. He rolled his eyes. "You just kissed a girl man." Ham said. "I know. I kissed my girlfriend." I said as the guys walked up to me. "Your girlfriend?" Smalls asked. "Your dating my sister?" I nodded. "She told me that she liked me and I really like her back man. So, I asked her to be my girlfriend." I said as I picked up my bat. "Now what?" I heard Bertram say. "What do you mean?" I asked. "Well, you have a girlfriend now so now you will be with her and not playing baseball or hanging out with us. Were a team remember Benny?" Bertam said. I rolled my eyes. "Guys, I'm 15. I'm old enough to have a girlfriend. And we will always be a team. Just because I'm dating someone now doesn't mean I won't be hanging out with you guys. You guys are my best friends. Nothing can come between that. Pretty soon, all you guys will be dating too. This isn't going to change anything. I promise." I said and they all nodded. Smalls looked at his watch, "Its starting to get late and pretty soon it will be dark. I'm gonna home and have dinner." Smalls said. "I'll see you guys tomorrow. What time Benny?" Smalls asked. "8:00 and see you tomorrow." I said. The guys all left and I looked over at the dugout.

She got up and grabbed her backpack. I walked up to her. "Want me to walk you home?" She smilled at me and nodded. I slide my right arm around her shoulder and she slide her left arm around my back. "I can't believe were dating. You just made me the happiest girl ever." She said. I smiled and kissed her forehead. "I'm glad were dating. I mean, you love baseball just like me and your not so snobby like most girls here. I really do like you." I said to her as she blushed. We finally got to our houses and we stopped in the middle of the street. She stood in front of me and smiled. "I'll see you tomorrow my baseball player." She said to me. "I'll see you tomorrow beautiful." I leaned down and kissed her. After about a minute or two we pulled away and she whispered bye and walked to her house. I smiled wide and walked into my house. Oh man, I got myself a girlfriend. And a beautiful one too.