Part 7

I looked back to the guys as they got themselves to their spot. I looked at them, "Sorry about them guys. Trust me. They are cool guys once you get to know them." I said. "Thanks for what you said Benny." Ashley said to me and smiled. I smiled back, "Anytime. Do you wanna play Ashley?" She shook her head no. "If you want, you could sit at the dugout if you want." She nodded and smiled and walked her way there. They guys started whistling and I looked at her as she walked away. Damn, she is good looking. I looked over to Scott. "Smalls, you take left center okay?" I said to him as he looked back. "O-okay." I walked away to my spot and heard, "Here?" I looked back and shook my head. "That's left, I said left center." He ran and said, "Here?" I nodded and continued walking. I looked over at the dugout and Ashley was sitting there watching Smalls.

"C'mon Benny man. He's never gonna catch the ball anyway! Let's just play!" Squints yelled. I got to my base and said, "Yeah Yeah get two." I said. I threw the ball up and hit it too Yeah Yeah, who cought it and threw it too Bertram, who threw it too who threw it too Timmy and then threw it back to back to Ham. "Nice!" Ham said. 

Scotty's POV: As I got into my position, I was starting to think this was a bad idea. I don't know how to play. The guys were right. As Benny hit the ball, it never hit the ground. "Wow!" I whispered. Their good. "Hey Smalls! Throw it to second." Benny yelled. "Okay!" I yelled back. Oh boy! I looked over at Ashley and she seemed nervouse. I looked back over at Benny when he threw the ball. I ran backwards, grunting when I fell back. 

Benny's POV: I hit the ball and it flew. I saw Smalls fall. I sighed and looked down."Oh. I told you Benny, we told you!" Ham said. I looked up and over at Smalls who went to go get the ball. He stopped but the got it and ran. "A square Benny. The kids a aquare." Squints said. It looked like he was gonna throw but then stopped himself and ran towards DeNunez. "What the hell  is he doing?" Ham said. Smalls gave him the ball, "Here. Sorry, sorry." He said out of breathe and ran back. DeNunez looked at me ith a dumb found face. I looked back to Ham and then ran towards Smalls. As I was running, I looked over at Ashley who had her head in her hands, shaking her head. 

I ran up to Smalls and he slowly looked up at me. "You could throw it, you know." Ashley ran to us. "Scotty! How come you didn't throw?" Smalls sighed. Ashley seemed a little sad. Smalls took of his hat, "No. I can't. I don't know how." He said ashamed. I rolled my eyes and looked at him. I felt a little punch on my side and I noticed that it was Ashley. "Thanks for taking us here. But I think we'd better go now, Well me anyway. Ashley knows how to play. She can play with you guys." He said and started walking away. "Hey, hey. You think to much." I said and they stopped walking and looked at me. Smalls walked a little further. "I bet you get straight A's and shit, huh?" I said while I chuckled a little. Ashley looked at me and nodded. "Actually I got a B once. Well, it was an A- minus. But it should of been a B." He said. I looked down and chuckled. "Man, this is baseball. You gotta stop thinking. You just have fun. If you were having fun, you would've cought that ball." I said. I looked over at Ashley and she smiled at me then looked at Smalls.