Part 5

The next day me and Scotty were sitting on the front door step. I looked at Scotty while he was trying to fix his glove. "Its no use Scotty. Your glove, its plastic. Its gone!" I told Scotty. He just sighed. He had a black/purple bruise forming around his left eye from yesterday when the baseball hit his eye. I heard some footsteps and as I looked up, I saw that very good looking tan guy. Oh man, he is much cuter up close. "Hey." He said. "Were gonna play some ball and we need an extra guy. Wanna join?" He asked Scotty and then looked at me. "You can come too if you want." I shook my head, "I don't think so. You guys laughed at my brother yesterday." I told him. "I'm sorry about that. The guys are a little hard at first, but once you get to meet them their great." He answered back. "Oh thanks but-" Scotty said but got interupted. "But what? Don't you like baseball?" The very good looking tan guy asked my brother. "Oh yea but I can't. You see, my glove. Its busted. Thanks though." Scotty said as he got up. "That's okay. Take my old one." The tan guy said and grabbed a baseball mit from his back pocket. 

"By the way, my name is Benny." He said as he put his hand out to shake Scotty's hand. Scotty took the mit and shook his hand. "I'm Scotty Smalls. This is my sister Ashley. She is good at baseball too." Scotty said. I got up and wiped the dirt from behind. "Hi." I said to Benny. He looked at me and smiled. Oh that smile! "Hey. So you like baseball too?" He asked. I simply just nodded. "Mom! We're going out. Be back in alittle while!" Scotty screamed to our mom as he threw his plastic, busted mit in the house. "C'mon let's go." Benny said and ran. Scotty followed and me jogging behind. 

We walked inside Vincint's Drug Store and then walked to the back door and walked back out and there was the same boys as yesterday. The chubby one had something in his mouth trying to say something. "I'wm Thwe Gweat Bambwino!" Huh? "What?" The guys replied. "I'wm Thwe Gweat Bambwino!" "Huh?" The questioned back confused. I looked at Benny and Scotty and they were just watching. Then the kid took the candy out of his mouth and said, "I'm the great Bambino!" "Ohhh!!" The boys answered. "Who's that?" Scotty asked. Oh no. Scotty shut up! Please!! They boys got up all shocked. Benny looked away embarrassed. "What?" The chubby kid said. "What?!?" He asked again. "What did he say?" The chubby kid was shcoked. "What, were you born in a barn man?" This kid with the glasses asked. "Yeah, yeah what planet are you from?" A short skinny boy asked. "You've never head of the Saltan of Swat?" A tiny kid said with big dark glasses. "The titan of terror?" The black kid said. "The colossus of clout?" A boy with dirty blonde hair said and the one that almost looked like him repeated what he said. "The colossus of clout?" I sighed. I knew who they all were talking about.

"The king of crash, man." Benny said to Scotty. I looked at Scotty's face and he looked confused but quickly covered it. "Oh. The great bambino! I thought you said the great.... bambi." I looked down. He was so lying. "That wimpy deer?" The chubby kid asked. "Yeah, sorry." Scotty said. I looked at the boys and their faces was written with shock all over it. "Who's this pretty thang?" I looked at the black kid and scrunched my face. "My name is Ashley. And don't ever say that to me again." I said to him. He looked shocked. 

AN: I just want you guys to know that I am NOT being racist when I'm saying 'the black kid' I just want you guys to know who I'm talking about. I hope I'm not offending anyone and I'm sorry if I did!