Part 4

Ashley's POV: I followed Scotty home. "SCOTTY WAIT UP!" I screamed at him but he never answered me. He just ignored me. He reached home before I did. I ran inside and into his room. "No running in the house!!" My mother screamed at me but I just ignored her. I ran into his room and he was just sitting on his desk chair. "Scotty, you okay?" He shook his head no. I sighed and walked in Bill's trophy room. "Bill, do you think you could teach Scotty how to play catch now?" I asked Bill. He looked up at me from doing some paper work. "Sure. I just gotta get some paper work done." I sighed and walked out of the room. I walked into the and got myself some water.

"What's wrong honey?" My mom asked me. "I asked Bill if he could teach Scotty how to play catch but he is stuck on his paper work again." My mom sighed and walked away. I followed her to Bill's trophy room and Scotty came behind us. "Honey, do you think you could teach Scotty to play some catch?" Bill looked up at my mom, "I said I will but I gotta finish up this paper work." Bill replied. "Could you do it for at least half an hour?" She asked him. "Mom its okay really." Scotty said. Bill sighed and looked at his watch and stood up. "Okay." I smiled and looked at Scotty. "Oh no." Scotty mumbled.

I walked to our backyard with Bill and Scotty and I sat myself on the steps. "Okay Scotty. I'm gonna throw the ball and your gonna catch." Bill said. "Yeah okay." Scotty replied. Bill threw the ball and it Scotty ducked a little and the ball flew past him and hit the fence. I looked over to see Bill's face and he seemed uneasy about this. Scotty ran to get the ball. "You need to watch the ball Scotty. Now, throw it back." Scotty nodded and threw the ball under hand. The ball slide on the grass to Bill. I sighed and looked down. Bill picked up the ball and said, "Where ever the ball goes, move your glove. Got it?" "Yeah, okay." Scotty said. 

Bill threw the ball and Scotty was a little late when he went to go move his glove. He ran back to the ball and was about to throw but stopped. "Throw it back now. Throw it back." Scotty just sighed and ran to Bill and gave him the ball. I closed my eyes and shook my head. "Scotty, keep your eye on the ball. If the ball moves, move your glove. Got it?" "Yeah, okay." Bill threw the ball and BAM! 

I ran into the house right behind Bill and Scotty and he was screaming in pain. "Oh my god what happened?" My mom asked. "I just took my eye off the ball mom." Scotty answered. Bill came back with a peice of raw icy meet. Eww! "Honey, get some ice. Ice." My mom told. Bill slapped the icy raw meat on Scotty's eye. "You should keep that on your face for about an hour. It'll stop the swelling but it will still be black. Sorry, gotta watch out for that curve." Bill said. I sighed. Man what a disaster.