Part 28

We were walking on the street holding hands. "So... where are you taking me?" I asked him. I looked up at him and he was looking ahead smiling. "You know the place, don't worry." He replied. I was confused. "Are we going to a diner?" I asked. "Nah. You will like it. Trust me." He said, still looking ahead and laughing. I shrugged and looked ahead, "Fine." After a little bit I noticed where we were going. "Were going to the sandlot?" I asked him and I looked up again. He stood quit but had a smile on his face. We walked in and it was dark. "Benny, we won't be able to see anything." I said. He laughed and let go of my hand and he walked, leaving me behind. "Benny? Where are you? I can't see you!!" I started complaining but then I saw a light turn on. I looked over to my side and I saw Benny stading in the dug out, a little camp light hanging from the top and little picnic blacket on the floor with a basket. I smiled wide. I can't believe he did this.

Benny's POV: I let go of Ashley's hand and walked to the dugout. I knew the sandlot like the back of my hand. I reached the dugout while Ashley started complaining. I chuckled to myself on turned on the camping light. I looked over at her and she looked shocked and happy. She smiled wide and walked up to me. " I can't believe you did this." She said and hugged me. "Anything for you." I replied and kissed her forehead. "So, a basket. What's in it?" I laughed. "Food Ashley. What do you think is in it?" I jocked. She put her arms up in serender and said, "I don't know. There could be some baseballs in there or something." We bothed laughed. I grabbed her hand and sat her down on the floor and sat across from her. I opened the picninc basket and there was some hamburgers, chips, pop, and chocolate muffins. She laughed and I looked up at her. "You don't like it?" I asked. "No, no. I love it. I thinks its cute but perfect." She smiled at me. I smiled back and started taking the food out. I handed her the hamburger and her pop. "Want some chips?" I asked. She nodded and I opened the bag of Ruffles and I layed it between us. I grabbed out my hamburger and pop and I took a bite. I looked up at her as she was taking a bite and then she looked up at the sky. When she was done eating, she reached for her pop and took a sip. The way she looked, she was beautiful. 

After a couple of minutes of eating and laughing while talking, she burped. She covered her mouth and blushed. "Excuse me. I'm sorry." She said. I laughed, "Hey, that's okay. I don't find that nasty." I said and then I burped. We both laughed and she grabbed a napkin and wiped her mouth. We finished eating and it was silent for awhile. I looked at her while she was looking at the sky and an idea popped into my head. I got up, grabbed my jacket and walked into the middle of the diamond. "Benny?" She asked. I walked back up to her and I grabbed her hand. She looked up at me and then took my hand. I walked us to my jacket and I told her to sit on it. She sat on it and I sat next to her. "What are we doing here?" She asked. "I noticed you have been looking up at the sky, so I thought maybe we should sit and look up at the sky and just talk." She looked at me and smiled. "You know, I never thought you could be this romantic, Benny Rodriguez." She said and we laughed. "Hey. There is things that may shock you." I laughed. 

After awhile we ended up laying in the middle of the diamond just kissing little pecks. I held myself on my left elbow and I kissed her. She kissed me back and it went on like that for a little. I started kissing her jaw and then to her neck. She bite her bottom lip and breathed a little faster. I put my right hand on her stomach and I pushed my hand under her shirt. I started carressing her stomach and kissing her neck while she was breathing harder. I went back to her lips and kissed her passionatly but a little harder.

Ashley's POV: Omg, where is this going? I'm loving this so much but I need to stop. Uh-oh. He has his hand under my shirt. He kissed me again and after awhile I pulled away. He went back to my neck. I was breathing a little heavy, "Benny. We need to stop." I said but he kept going. "Benny. Please." I said again and pushed him away a little. He pulled away and he took his hand away from my stomach. "I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to get carried away like that." He said and sat up. I was laying on my back, catching my breath. After like a minute or two I got up and I layed my head on his shoulder. "It's okay. I'm just not ready for that and I know you arn't either." I said. He nodded and kissed my head. We looked up at the sky again, just staying quit, enjoying each other's compony.