Part 22

I got the guys new shirts, some lame carnaval shirts but it was better then them walking around in shirts full of vomit. I also bought the some gum so their breathes wouldn't smell nasty. They all seemed to be feeling better but we still went home around 12:30 am. We were walking in the streets just talking. "Hey guys. I'll see you tomorrow." Timmy said. "I'll see you tomorrow." Tommy repeated. "Bye guys." I said as they walked to their house. "I will never do that again." Squints said. "Yea, you shouldn't." I said to him. "None of you guys should." I said to the rest of them. DeNunez nodded. "I'm gonna take a shower, I smell nasty. Then I'm gonna lay in bed and fall asleep. What time we playing tomorrow Benny?" DeNunez asked. "Uhm, 10. I think we all should sleep in a little." Benny said. The guys nodded and Kenny walked to his home. "See you guys tomorrow." He said. "See ya." The guys said. Benny put his arm around me but I brushed it off. "Ooooo." The guys said. "What's wrong?" Benny asked. "You just smell. I don't wanna smell like vomit." I said to him. "But I didn't get throw up on me." He said. "I know but you still smell like it." I said and the guys laughed. "What are you guys laughing at? You guys smell too." I said to them and they stopped laughing.

We finally dropped off the guys and it was just me, Scotty, Benny, and Ham as usual. "I'll see you guys tomorrow." Ham said and walked to his house. "Bye." We said to him. "Mom and Bill are gonna kill me!" Scotty said. "Yeah. They should. I told you not to take it but you didn't listen." I said to him. "Please don't tell them." he begged. I sighed, "Okay, I won't." I looked up at Benny. "I'll see you tomorrow." I said. He nodded and tried to me but I walked back. "You may have not gotten vomit on you but you still threw up. I am not kissing you." I said. He laughed and threw his hands in the air. "Okay, okay. I'll see you guys tomorrow." Benny smiled and gave me a quick hug and walked to his house. "Bye Benny." Me and Scotty said and walked to our house. 

The next morning, me and Scotty walked out of the house following our mom. "Scotty, Ashley, I'll be back in an hour. I'm gonna take your dad to the airport." My mom told us. The airport? Where is he going? "Oh okay." Scotty said. He sounded and looked sick. "Honey, are you feeling alright? You look kind of pale." My mom said as she touched his forehead. "I'm fine mom." Scotty said as he pushed her hand away. "You sure?" My mom asked. "I'm fine, really." Scotty said. Yea right. "Alright." My said and brushed it off as she walked over to the pasengers seat. I looked over at Bill while he was putting his bags into the trunk. "Listen Scott." Bill started while adding his last bag in. He closed the trunk door, "While I'm gone, your the man of the house. Understand?" Bill said. "Okay." Scotty said. "What? I'm the older one here!" I said. Bill looked at me and chuckled. "There always needs to be a man of the house, Ashley." I sighed and rolled my eyes. He laughed and kissed my cheek. "Okay." Bill said. Scotty looked at me then looked back to Bill. "Where are you going?" Scotty asked. "Chicago. On business for a week. We'll take another stab at catch when I get back, alright?" Bill said. "Yeah. I guess so." Scotty said looking up at Bill. "Take care of things for me." He pointed to Scotty. I groaned and crossed my arms. Bill laughed and said, "Help your mother. Okay, Ashley." He said. I rolled my eyes, "Okay." I can't believe this. "Alright?" He asked Scotty as he took out his hand. "I will." Scotty said and shook his hand. "Okay. Be a good boy." He said. He came up to me and gave me another kiss on the cheek. "Be a good girl." He said to me. "I will." I said. He nodded and walked into the car. He started up the car and the drove off. I sighed and looked at Scotty. "You lied to mom." I said while walking back into the house. "No I didn't." He argued with me. "You did. You said you were fine when obviouslly your not." I said and smirked, "You should of listened." He groaned at me. "Shut up!"