Part 38

I stood up and looked around. I didn't see The Beast anywhere, nor the ball. Then I saw the big hole under the house. My eyes widened, I knew he was under there. The chains started moving a little. I stood still, hoping he couldn't hear me or see me. I took one step forward and then stopped when I heard a snarl. Then, he walked out. With the ball in his mouth. He walked forward a little and then stopped, looking at me the whole time. He dropped the ball from his mouth and it rolled away from him. It's like he knew what I wanted. It's like he knew this was gonna happen. Be brave Benny.

Ashley's POV: He winked at me and gave a thumbs up to Smalls and then he jumped over the fence. I let out a long, scared breath of air that I didn't know I was holding in. I looked at the guys and they looked at me and then back the fence. Oh God, please let him be okay. I don't know what I'd do if he got hurt, or even killed. His blood would be on mine and Scotty's hands since it was our ball. We all just stood there, waiting for him. We didn't hear anything and we certainly didn't want to walk up the fence to see anything. He'll be okay. He'll be okay. I kept telling myself that in my mind. 

Benny's POV: I took one step forward and The Beast seemed confused, or maybe shocked. He started barking. I took a step back. I can do this. Be brave. I fixed my hat and I cracked my knuckles, ready to run. I ran for it. I slide and grabbed the ball. I got up and The Beast started running after me. I ran fast to the fence. I jumped up, and flew over the fence. I landed on my back, and the guys started cheering. I got up and looked at the fence. I thought I heard something, so I looked up and I saw him. He jumped over the fence. "Oh shit!" I yelled and started running. The Beast followed me, chasing me. 

Ashley's POV: I looked up and I saw Benny fly over the fence. We all cheered. Happy he came out alive. He stood up and just kept looking at the fence. "Yeah. Alright Benny." The guys cheered. I stood behind them all. Smiling that he was okay. "Oh shit!" He screamed. Benny ran and we saw The Beast jump over the fence and chance him. We all looked at the dog, shocked. He didn't seem to care for us. He wanted Benny. Was it because he got the ball? Or because he was in his territory? I don't know, but what I do know is that a big scary huge dog is chasing my boyfriend. "Come on! What are we waiting for?!?! Let's get him!" Scotty shouted. The guys screamed and we started running, I was in front of them all, trying to get to Benny as fast as I can.