Part 27

Ashley's POV: I was sitting on Benny's lap in the dugout while the guys were running around and he kept kissing my jaw. Just little pecks. "So, where are you taking me tonight?" I smirked at him. "I was thinking something..." He smirked back at me. "Okay?" He laughed. "You'll see tonight." I groaned. "Fine!" Then I saw Scotty come. "Hey Smalls. How did it go?" Benny asked him. "My mom didn't realize it. Crazy thing is, my mom knows who Babe Ruth is. A women." He said shocked. Benny laughed. "I'm a girl Scotty, and I even know who he is." I rolled my eyes. "Yeah. Sorry." Scotty said. "Benny, man. What are we gonna do know?" DeNunez asked while walking to the dugout and the guys following. Benny sighed and shrugged. "Swimming?" Squints thought. "You got the guys and yourself kicked out, remember Squints." I told him. "Oh yea." He sighed and sat down. "Anyone know the time?" I asked. "It's 4:30." Scotty said. "What time baby?" I asked Benny. "What time for what?" Bertram asked confused. "I'm taking Ashley on a date today." Benny smiled and kissed me. "Ohhh." The guys all said. "How about.... 6:30?" I nodded and then got up. "Where are you going?" Benny asked me. "Home. I need to change. I'm not gonna wear this." I said and pointed to my clothes that had some dirt. He laughed and nodded. "Okay. See you later baby." I smiled and walked home.

I was standing in front of my closet wondering what I was gonna wear. "Hi honey." My mom said. I looked back and smiled. "Oh, hi mom." She smiled and walked in. "What are you doing?" "I'm trying to find an outfit to wear. Benny is taking me out tonight for our first date but I don't know what to wear." I sighed. "Hmm go nice/casual." My mom said and patted my back. I nodded, "Thanks mom." She smiled an walked out. I took out my dark skinny jeans and pretty flowy red top. I took a shower and got dressed. I put on my red flatts, put my hair up in a pretty wavy pony tail and did my makeup. I looked in the mirror and smiled. "Ashley!! Benny's here!!!" Scotty shouted. I smiled and walked down and I saw him and Scotty on the couch talking. He looked up at me with his mouth a little opened. "Wow, you look beautiful." Benny told me. I blushed and looked down. He smiled and came up to me. "Ready?" He asked me. I nodded and took his hand. "Bye mom. See you later Scotty." I shouted. "See ya Smalls." Benny said and we walked out.