Part 32

I got home and walked up to my room and I layed on my bed and cried. I think I cried myself to sleep because when I woke up, it was dark. I looked at the time on my alarm clock and it said 10:10 pm. I yawned and I walked out of the room. I walked into the bathroom and I looked at myself in the mirror. I had a tear stained face, my hair was everywhere. I was a mess. I got the shower water running and I took a shower. After a couple of minutes of just standing under the warm water, I started to wash myself. 15 minutes later, I walked out into my room and I put on my pj's. I combed my hair and I walked into the living room. I saw my mom sitting on the couch watching tv. I sat next to her, "Hi mom." She looked at me and smiled, "Hi sweety." Then I heard other voices coming from the kitchen. "Who's here mom?" I looked at her confused. "Oh it's just Scotty and Benny." My mom said and looked back at the TV. Benny? I sighed and got up. I was gonn pretend that I didn't know he was here and just walk in and get a glass of water. I walked into the kitchen and to the cabinet to get a cup. They stopped talking.

"Oh, hey Ashley. You okay?" Scotty asked. I walked to the sink and poured myself some water. I took a sip and turned around and nodded. "Oh, Benny. You're here." I said. He nodded and looked at me. I looked down at my cup. I could feel the tears coming back but I held them back. "Did you guys ended up getting the ball?" I asked after I cleared my throat and I looked up at Scotty. He sighed and shook his head. "Sadly no. We're gonna try again tomorrow." Scotty said. I nodded and then I finished my glass of water. I walked to the sink and put in. I sighed and walked to our backyard. I sat on a chair . "Don't cry Ash. You're a big now. Don't cry. You are just over reacting." I said to myself. "Talking to yourself now?" I heard Benny's voice. Shit, I forgot to close the sliding door. 

I looked ahead and ignored him. I heard him sigh, "So, you can talk to yourseld but not to me?" He said and sat on the chair next to me. I scoffed, "You might get mad at me if I tried." I snapped. He sighed and scooted closer to me. "Ash, I'm sorry I snapped at you today. I didn't realize I was being a jerk. I'm sorry." He put his hand on my right knee. "I just didn't want you guys to get hurt, and you yelled at me. Why?" I said and looked at him. I felt the tears coming back. "That ball Ash, is a special ball. I didn't mean to blow up the way I did. I understand that you are just making sure we don't get hurt. Thanks for looking out for us babe, but, we need to get that ball back." Benny said. I looked down when a tear came down. I felt him wipe it away. "I'm sorry baby. Will you forgive me?" He said. "I don't know Benny. I think I need to sleep it through." I said. He sighed and nodded. "Fine!" He said with annoyment in his voice. "Oh, so now your gonna be mad at that too?" I said and got up. "Well, I'm trying to apologize but that seems to not be enough." He argued back. Man he looked so hot when he was mad. I just kept starring at him. "What?" He asked. I grabbed the back of his neck and pulled him in and I kissed him hard. He put his hands on my waist and kissed me back but then pulled away. "So, do you forgive me?" I smirked and nodded and kissed him again.