The Pants Problem ♡ l.h.

"Y/N can you help me?" Luke yells from his bedroom. You rush up the stairs to find your boyfriend lying face up on the bed pulling on his jeans.

"Don’t you think those are a little too tight?" you giggle walking over to him.

"Y/N please help me! I think they’re stuck!" He’s panicking. You laugh harder.

"I think the fans would love this," you pull out your phone and open the keek app.

"Are you keeking this?" He starts squirming, you nod and laugh.

*talking to the camera*

"So Luke got stuck in his pants," you laugh and turn the camera to face a squirming  struggling Luke.

"Stop keeking and help me get these pants off I think they’re stuck!" He yells, “OW fuck why are you standing there when your boyfriend is stuck in a pair of pants."

You walk over and pat his head, “I do it because I love you." you give him a quick kiss [on the lips], “Okay bye guys, Luke wave to the camera." Luke gives a painful smile, fake cry and waves.

You end the keek and wait for it to upload.

"Okay now I’ll help you," you laugh and grab onto the ends of his pants, you pull as hard as you can, “How the hell did you get these on babe oh my god we’re going to need scissors." his face freezes and you both laugh.

"Stop it, I love these pants, now pull harder!" he giggles and kicks his legs until the pants are almost off.

"This wouldn’t happen if you wore pants your size!" you grab the waistband and pull finally releasing Luke of his pants trap.

"Are you calling me fat?" He pulls you closer and kisses you.

"Never." you laugh and grab your phone, “okay grab those scissors and the pants and look sad. Perfect." 

You post the keek titled: ‘Luke’s pants are too tight #getabiggersizeyahwierdo’

and after you post the picture with the caption: ‘Pants problem fixed #hesfree’

You both spent the next hour laughing at the situation you had just overcome, this was one story no one would ever let go.

A/N: this one is just for laughs i hope you like it  lol -gabby ;)