you're okay i'm here♡ m.c.

It was still very early in your relationship, you were still getting to know each other's limits, but you thought you had your boyfriend all figured out. Michael was almost perfect. He was a very extroverted person; talking loudly when he got excited, dying his hair bright colors so no one could miss him on the street, piercing his eyebrow and ears just to bring more attention to his confident self. You were convinced that nothing could ever affect his ego. His twitter only supported your assumptions, he didn't let any bullshit get to him.

4 months into the relationship and you found out that you were very very wrong.

"Michael baby what's wrong?" You rush over to the purple headed boy who was curled up on the couch sniffling at the sight of his phone. You lifted the top half of his body and slid into the new empty space, combing his hair with your fingers. You looked at the screen of his phone and noticed he was reading his twitter feed:

"@Michael5SOS you're the ugliest in the band lol"

"Michael is too ugly for 5sos oops"

"I don't think Michael deserves to be in 5sos whoops"

You felt your lap getting damp and heard very muffled whimpers coming from the boy who was resting in your lap. "Baby tell me what's wrong, I thought you were stronger than this?" You whispered into his hair kissing the top of his ear. You felt him take a deep breath and the sobs got a tiny bit louder. "Mikey, I can't fix this if you don't tell me what's wrong," you whisper attempting to run your fingers in the maze of hair he has.

"Everyone thinks I'm the strongest one in the band, that I don't have feelings because I put on this act and pretend I don't care what other people think. I do care, everyone cares a little, I care a lot," he sobs into your shirt. You hold him so his head is in the crook of your neck and he's laying on top of you. He passes you the phone and you read all the hate Michael was getting.

"5sos would be so much better without Michael"

"How does Y/N love Michael? He looks like a troll"

You kissed the top of his head, locked his phone and put it face down on the floor, "You know what babe, ignore all those people who think they're better than you because they're not. You have the band, Luke, Calum and Ashton love you so much, 5SOS couldn't be 5SOS without you. Then there's me, I care about you so much Michael, whoever tells you otherwise is just jealous. You also have the fans, the ones that love you so much they wouldn't know how to function if you left the band okay?"

Michael nods, "I feel a little better, but I still want to cry more, c-can you hold me?" he croaks.

"Of course come 'ere," you tighten your grip around his waist and bring one hand to trace his features and run your fingers through his hair, "shhh, it's okay Michael, everything will be alright. I won't let anything happen to you you're okay," you whispered into his hair.

A/N: inspired by my friend and I texting about soft michael, its v short but aw its so cute 

okay this is the last one because:
a. i'm really uninspired and don't feel comfortable writing about 5sos anymore
b. it's senior year and i have to work on college apps and all that jazz
c. i don't benefit from them and i need motivation to work on these bc i have school and stuff

okay and i'm really sorry!! i'll probably do contests or something to "win" an imagine but idk okay love you guys

-gabby