Promise ♡ a.i.

A/N: sorry this is short I just thought it was a good scenario ps based off of best song ever :) xx -gabby 

~ashton pov~

"I LOVE THE WAY YOU MAKE ME FEEL, I LOVE IT, I LOVE IT..." we yell at the top of our lungs for the 7th time today. We only had a few days left until I had to go on tour and we were to make the best of it. 

"Ash, I'm going to miss you," Melissa sits on my lap facing me.

"I know..." I pushed the hair from her face and forced a smile, "But we still have 4 days, let's sing." I take her off my lap and grab her hands, she pulls me in and whispers the end of the song.

"Play it again," she went over to the iPod and put the song on loop.

For the next 4 days that was only song we had listened too and now it was time to say goodbye. "One last time Melissa?" I smiled and played The Way the last time together, I put one headphone in her ear and took the other. She pulled me in for a kiss and I couldn't resist.

"Don't forget me..." she whispered into my ear, her voice cracking. I heard the song start up again and began to smile.

"I will never forget you..." I pulled her closer and put my hands around her waist, "You got that kinda something..." I began to sing in her ear. I felt my shirt dampen with her tears so I put my hand on her head and pulled her closer.

"I'll be back before you know it, I promise," I started rubbing her back, "Melissa I won't forget you, I can't forget you." I kissed the top of her head and pulled away.