Done & Done ♡ a.i.

“WELL MAYBE IF YOU SPENT YOUR TIME OFF WITH ME RATHER THEN WITH CALUM YOU WOULD’VE REALIZED THAT I REPAINTED THE ROOM!” You yelled at Ashton, as you two got into another stupid unnecessary fight.

“I DON’T CARE ABOUT THE ROOM I CARE THAT YOU DIDN’T TELL ME BEFORE, MAYBE IF YOU DIDN’T YELL AT ME ALL THE TIME I WOULD SPEND LESS TIME WITH CAL AND MORE WITH YOU!” his face grows red with anger as he kicks the empty dog cage.

“Do you know what Ashton,” you calmed down a little, “I’m done have a nice life.” You run upstairs pack a bunch of your stuff in a backpack pick up your phone and slam the door shut. You walked off all the anger before panic took over. You wanted to go back to Ashton so badly but you couldn’t go back, you couldn’t let him win again, so you went to the one place where you knew someone was home. You knock on the door and wait.

“Michael.” You look up and he has his arms open and you run in for a hug.

“What happened Y/N?” He rubbed your back and brought you to the couch.

“A-a-ashtonn…” you sobbed. He just nodded and hugged you tighter, you didn’t have to explain anything he just let you cry. As your tears slowed down you wiped away the few stray tears then unlatched from Michael, “Sorry.” 
Michael gave you a small smile, “It’s okay, do you think you’re ready to talk?” He cocked his head and lifted his eyebrows.

You nodded and told him everything that had happened ending with the last fight that had led you there, “I didn’t even care about the room it’s just that he’s been spending all his time off with Calum and it just- it feels like he doesn’t want to spend time with me and he’s been gone for so long so I came here because I knew you were home and I-“ He cut you off.

“Hey hey hey don’t blame yourself, give him time to realize what he’s letting go of and he should come back to his senses,” You forced a small smile then fell back into Michael’s arms, he pulled you in tighter, then the door bell went off. “I’ll be right back. You’ll be okay?” You nodded and watched him go to the door.

The door opened and there stood Ashton, you felt tears build up in your eyes, but you forced them back.

“She’s not here mate sorry,” you heard Michael say.

“I know she is this is the one place I know she’ll always go,” his voice trembles.

“Sorry mate,” Michael acts.

“I know she’s here, please just let me talk to her, please” you hear Ashton’s voice crack. You walk to the diagonal of Michael and look at Ashton.

“I’m right here,” you weakly smile and sniffle a little.

Ashton runs over and picks you up, wraps your legs around his waist and cries into your shoulder, “I’m so sorry Y/N, I love you so much I don’t want to lose you I don’t know what I was thinking. I love you I love you I love you.” He pulls away and kisses you.

“I love you to Ash,” you smile and lean in for another kiss.

A/N: ily! can you start commenting on your favorite imagine so I know which ones you like the most :~) xxgabby

ps 5 more votes :D