Drafts

Most of my drafts are the same as the first time I posted this in the first BS.

I just don't know which ones I actually want to follow through with. Someone help me lol.

Liar [JiHope/Vkook]

BTS has to go on an unexpected hiatus after Jungkook lost his memory after surviving a fatal accident. The first person to see him is Taehyung, who tells Jungkook that they're boyfriends. In reality, Jimin and Jungkook have been secretly dating for 2 years.

* * *

Love You, Loved You [NamJin/Namseok]

NamJin were living happily until SeokJin had to serve his mandatory 2 years in the military. Well, Namjoon doesn't like being lonely, so he befriends Hoseok. Then the lines in their friendship begin to blur and Namjoon struggles to remain faithful.

* * *

I'm In Love With A Criminal [Vkook]

"This love is killing me." -Jungkook
"Curiosity killed the cat." -Taehyung
Jungkook was curious about the boy who lurked in the shadows...

(Based off the song Criminal by Britney Spears)

* * *

Mental Mansion [Vkook/Vhope, SugaMon, JinMin]

Millionaire Kim SeokJin adopts mental delinquents because he knows no one else will.
Jimin is suicidal and tries to drown himself at least twice a week. The only one who ever tries to stop him is Jin.
Namjoon smokes at least one pack of cigarettes a day and has bibliomania.
Yoongi is a pyromaniac. his obsession with fire is so bad that he's caught his room on fire twice, resulting in his room being almost bare.
Taehyung has been diagnosed with Borderline Personality Disorder, and his criminal record includes a murder charge. He's got 2 personalities, and each personality likes someone different.
Hoseok is a big-time druggie, and he's only gay when he's high.
Jungkook is schizophrenic.

* * *

The White Van [SugaKookie]

A 20-year-old Yoongi kidnaps Jungkook from a park when the boy is only 5 years old. Yoongi's job is to kidnap children for his sick and twisted boss. While he was on his way to deliver the child, he learns that the boy is actually the cutest thing ever. That day, his boss' package never arrived, and both his employee and underage toy disappeared.

* * *

Bloody Coin [Yoonseok]
(Takes place in Medieval Europe)

Yoongi is a cold-hearted assassin, and he is the most feared man in the country. The only thing that matters to him is money, and boy does he get a nice paycheck for killing people.

J-Hope is a ruthless, yet careless, Thief. He always gets caught because of how loud and clumsy he is, so he has to take care of business a different way. Let's just say he has a lot of blood on his hands and a lot of coin in his pouch.

Assassins and Thieves don't actually get along. When Hoseok ends up killing Yoongi's target, shit goes down.

* * *

Who's a Good Human? [Vkook]

In a world where hybrids are the owners and human are their pets.

(Top Jungkook)

* * *

Lie Down ... Good Boy! [JiHope]
Hoseok is an animal psychologist. He wants a dog, but he can't get one because they are dependant on their owners and Hoseok doesn't have time for that. Instead, he adopts a dog hybrid, thinking that the hybrid would be exactly like a dog other than the fact that it can talk and be more independent. Man is he in for a surprise!

* * *

Conflicted [Yoonmin]
Jimin and Yoongi are catholics. Jimin and everyone else in their church is super strict while Yoongi is just... not. Jimin finds himself interested in the older boy who didn't follow all the traditions.
Yoongi is bisexual. It isn't a secret, but he doesn't go around saying anything about it. He'd prefer if people just don't know. But when he befriends Jimin, he can't help but be extra friendly.
Jimin eventually develops feelings for him. Problem is, Jimin believes that being gay is a sin, but he likes Yoongi, but he can't be gay, but he has gay thoughts, but homosexuality is bad, but Yoongi, but, but...

Idk which ones actually sound good, so someone help me.