If I Was Never Born

Sometimes I want to be like Timmy Turner in that one Fairly Odd Parents episode where Timmy wished he had never been born. Of course, his fairy god parents grant his every wish, so he entered a world in which he wasn't born.

The Fairy World Ruler Dude showed Timmy what the world was like without him in it through some cloud thing.

He found that because he wasn't born, his best friend, Chester, wound up with the fairy god parents. His friend didn't live in a run down trailer anymore, and he didn't have to get ridiculously extra braces. Chester was like 20x better off without Timmy in his life.

Timmy also saw that his fairy god parents were happier with Chester than they ever were with Timmy. They didn't have to scold Chester all the time.

Without Timmy's existence, his parents were like super duper successful and rich. Life was better for them without Timmy, too. Timmy's dad was finally able to be better than his neighbors at everything, which ofc made the man happy af.

Can't remember how much better off the rest of his people were without him, but yeah.

I sometimes want to know how everyone in my life (real and online) would be affected if I never existed...

Would Mom be able to have a steady relationship with a guy since I'm not there to ruin things?

Would she have more money to spend on herself?

Would my little sister still have been born?

Would she be happier as an only child, without a sibling who doesn't give her as much attention as she deserves?

Would mom play with her more since I'm not here?

Would my parents still be married rather than getting a divorce? (probably tbh)

Would my dad's family still hate my mom?

Would my online buds have found someone better to befriend than me?

Would they be in a better position in real life since I wasn't there to impact it at all?

Would Zephyr have better relations with her other online friends?

Would she have better relationships with her real life friends?

Would Jackie actually still have real life friends?

Would Jackie still be a hardcore Jihoon stan?

Would that group chat Jackie added me to actually last?

Would Microwave still be some philosophical neutral af therapist without the LINE group chat?

Would Lacey find BTS without my help?

Who would some of my readers admire a whole lot if it wasn't me?

Would my dog even be alive?

What NamJin fanfic would dominate Wattpad since Ugliest Professor wouldn't exist?

100+ more unanswered questions.

I'm probably not supposed to think of things like this. It's probably considered unhealthy to think about life without me in it. Still, I think it'd be pretty rad to see how people's lives would turn out if I was never born like Timmy did.

In the end, even though he saw that most everybody was waaaay happier without his existence, he decided to re-exist anyway like