Chapter 47

Zak's POV

It had been three days since the lockdown and I could tell that Mallory was really effected by what happened to her she was quiet and she stayed in bed wrapped up in a bundle of blankets she was having her first lockdown hangover. I walk in the bedroom and get down on my knees by her side of the bed and put my hand on the side of her face "Get dressed we are going somewhere." She nods then changes into a pair of shorts and one of my shirts and a few minutes later we leave the house she didn't know where I was taking her but I knew it was a place that would help her because it always helped me a little while later we arrive at Red Rock Canyon. She follows me then we reach the spot where I usually go to I look over at her "Lay down." She nods then lays back on the ground I sit on the ground next to her "Close your eyes." She looks at me then I meet her eyes "Trust me." She closes her eyes and takes a deep breath good she was off to a good start already "Just let nature in block everything else out." While she's doing everything I tell her I slowly massage parts of her body and run my fingers over her hands I wasn't going to leave her side I would do anything to help her

Mallory's POV

Zak and I stay at Red Rock Canyon for a few hours and I feel everything slowly melt away I take a deep breath open my eyes and meet Zak's blue ones he smiles "How are you feeling sweetie?" I reach up and start running my fingers through his hair. "A lot better thank you for bringing me up here." "You're welcome." Zak and I stay there for a few more hours until the sun starts setting he stands up and holds his hand out I take it and he pulls me up off the ground we start walking back to his car and he looks over at me. "I just want you to know I'm really proud of you for how you handled that lockdown the crew and I think you did an amazing job." I reach over and hold his hand then lay my head on his shoulder I hadn't been myself for the last three days but Zak said I did great at the prison I know he was probably just trying to make me feel better but it was good hearing him say that anyway. "Thanks Z." "You know you can come with us again if you want maybe something different than a prison?" I didn't want to say no right away but I wasn't ready to with them again on a lockdown but I didn't want to hurt Zak "I'll think about it Zakula."

Aaron's POV

"Aaron!!!" I go to turn around but I feel a force hit me in the back I turn around and see Mallory standing behind me she looked a lot better than the last time I saw her and now far behind her was Zak who looked amused at the two of us I look down at Mallory. "Nice to see that you're feeling better guess you can really handle the lockdown huh?" She smiles "Not bad for my first lockdown hang over." Mal looks over at Zak "I'll leave the two of you to have fun." He nods then kisses her head and she gets back in the car and leaves I look over at Zak as we are walking in the office "I know how you feel about getting married bro but I think that she's the one for you after the other night most girls would have run but she's still with you plus the two of you have had a few rough patches but you're still together and we can all see how different you are since you've been together." Zak takes a deep breath then looks at me. "I'm going to ask her to marry me Aaron I just don't know when or what kind of ring she would like but I want to spend the rest of my life with her." That was surprising I had been right about something and Zak wanted to propose today was turning out to be a really strange day.

Kevin's POV

I walk away from the guys and answer my phone "Hello?" "Hey Kev." "Hi Mal how's it going?" I know I married her best friend and I did think of her as a friend but was a little weird for her to call me for no reason "Good I was wondering how AJ is doing?" I sigh then sit down and run my hands through my hair and look over at AJ who is talking to Nick. "He says he's okay but I know he's not he really misses you Mal he wanted to be with you." "I'm sorry for hurting him Kevin I miss him too and it's not that I didn't love him I just love Zak more he's the one." I remember when Vanessa had to choose between me and Zak in the end she picked me Mallory had to choose between AJ and Zak she picked Zak and hurt one of my best friends but I couldn't be mad at her for that. "I understand that but he doesn't don't worry I won't let him do anything stupid." "Thanks Kevin can you tell him I miss him and for him to call please." I could tell him that all day long but that wouldn't make things easier for AJ "Yeah Mal I'll tell him." "Thank you Kevin." She hangs up and I look at AJ who has his eyes on me now and I can tell he knows who I just talked to.