Chapter 22

Liam’s P.O.V

My eyes fluttered open to meet the eyes of the gorgeous blonde who was mysteriously laying on my chest which is eyes staring into mine. Should I be surprised by this? I had the sexy blonde Irishman on my chest completely naked. “Morning sexy” I said to him, instantly he began to blush which made me smile. I leaned up a little and connected our lips in a hot kiss, I gradually slid my tongue across his bottom lip before he happily gave me access and I slipped my tongue in.

As my hand began to trail down towards his ass, his hand shot up and stopped me. “Not so fast tiger” Niall sighed. “If we’re going to be living together we’ll need rules” Niall added with a harsh tone to his eager young voice. “1. You are not to pressure me into having sex with you, 2. I am to be able to walk around clothed, I hate being naked in front of you all the time and 3. You can’t hurt me” he hissed as he released my hand slowly before leaning back in and locking his lips with mine.

(A/N: If you’re not comfortable with boyxboy material, please skip this).

Niall pushed himself up so he was sitting on his knees which were on either sides of me, looking down, I couldn’t help but notice his toned abs which stood out perfectly. His member sat there hanging down and easily touching my stomach, I felt his cold hands slid up my chest before his pale fingers wrapped around my bright pink nipples and began to twist and squeeze.

A slight moan escaped my lips as he squeezed violently.

“Oh fuck Niall! I’ll do anything for you!” I whispered to him.

“I know you will” he laughed as he leant forward and kissed me.

I looked down at Nialls tender member as it twitched violently between his toned legs.

Niall then slid down my chest, he let his tongue fall to my chest before he licked down my centre chest before trailing down to my bellybutton. A soft moan escaped my lips as he took my now throbbing member in his hands firmly. Looking down I saw nothing but lust in his eager blue eyes. He sent me a smile before he gave the head a kitten lick which caused my body to jerk violently. Nialls hand shot up and pushed my chest back down into the mattress as he continued to lick around the head of my dick.

“Fuuuuck!” I hissed but in a good way.

He then pushed his head down and took me entirely in his mouth and into the back of his throat. The feeling of the head touching the back of his throat.

He flicked his tongue across the tip as he brought his head up and released my throbbing member from his mouth, instantly it dropped and slapped against my lower stomach. He arched his back so his ass was pointing up in the air and his chest was laying against the sheets. He wrapped his right hand around the base and began to pump wildly.

Why was Niall doing this now? What took him so long to come around?

I was beginning to reach my climax as he continued to pump away. The way I was feeling was incredible, like there was nothing else in the world. I began to get the little tingle in my heart, I knew I was reaching the end of this moment, this sexy, hot, passionate moment. But to make it better, Niall soon wrapped his lips around the end and I released.

“Argh!” I yelled as he then took me entirely as I shot my white liquid into his mouth and deep into his throat. A few kitten licks later and Niall was soon sitting on my chest once more with a gigantic smile planted across his lips. “Wow that was…amaz –“

“You said you’d do anything for me” Niall said quickly as he looked around.

“Yeah I did, why, what do you want?” I asked him cautiously.

“I wanna go home” he replied.