Chapter 46

Louis' P.O.V

Today was the day, back to school. After at least 19 years of being locked away and then suddenly I'm being sent back, was I ready for this? Hell I don't even know any more. It's all so sodden and to be honest, I'm fucking terrified of the day ahead.

Walking into the large kitchen I was greeted by a cheerful blonde who was in the process of stuffing his face with bacon and horribly burnt toast.

“Morning” he huffed threw his chews.

I couldn't help but smile at him as he kept on eating like a child. “Morning, you ready for today?” I asked him as I opened the fridge and removed a small bottle of Orange Juice before removing the cap.

“Nah not really. It's been ages since I've stepped inside that place!” Niall replied as he took his plate over to the sink.

“I get that, but you just have to keep your head up and not listen to anyone and what they say” I said as I gave him a reassuring smile. “Are we going to let people know?” I questioned.

I saw Niall tense up a little to my question.

“Yeah, why not? We have nothing be ashamed of, right?” Niall asked me.

I smirked as I pushed myself towards him, he looked so beautiful as always. “Exactly. Now, let's get this over and done with” I smiled before pecking him on the lips quickly.

This is going to be a long day.

We slowly strolled towards the front gate of the school, looking over at Niall I could see the fear in his eyes. But I was here to help him threw it.

“Ni, you ok?” I asked as I looked back at the school.

“Y-yeah I just- I uh saw Sam” Niall muttered to me.

“Sam?” I asked with confusing as I started looking around in order to identify this student.

Niall turned and faced me with a smirk planted across his lips. “You see that black haired boy sitting by the front steps?” He asked me. I sighed and slightly moved to the side so I could get a better view.

“Yeah I see him” I replied.

“H-he was the one who made me the way I am” Niall explained to me.

What did he mean by that? Man I don't even know.

“He bullied me every day” Niall said to me quietly.

I felt anger rush threw my body, I could easily take him down and teach him lesson so he never messes with Niall, but as I went to walk with Niall a voice called out from the distance.

“NIALL?” I watched him spin around to see none other then Sam jogging towards him with a smile on his face. “Niall is that you?” He asked again as he stopped beside us. I got ready to stand in between them and stop him from starting anything, but what I saw shocked me. Sam had pulled Niall into a hug. What the fuck was he doing?

“H-hi Sam” Niall stuttered due to the shock of the situation.

“I can't believe it's you” he said to him. “I'm so, so sorry about what happened to you” he added as he looked over at me and sent me a smile.

“You bullied me until I tried to kill myself” Niall said with a straight face.

“I-I...” he trailed off.

Niall just shook his head before grabbing my hand and pulling me off towards the large building which had students flooding in threw the front door. I felt Niall squeeze my hand tightly as we got closer and closer.

“Are you sure you want people to know about us?” I asked him as I stopped him before we got to the stairs.

“I'm sure, but I don't want to pressure you” Niall stated as he looked up at me.

I just smiled before gently cupping his cheek with my right hand, and then ever so slowly I leant down and connected my lips with his. I could feel the cold glares on us but I didn't care, as long as I was with Niall nothing else mattered. As I pulled away I noticed something in the corner of my eye, as I looked over directly at I almost died.

I swear to god I just saw Liam standing there watching us.

I couldn't be Liam.

He's locked away, isn't he?