Eleven

Chapter 11-dairy entry 4(still)

Gaga walked me to the front door, and then stopped. "I'm glad you had fun today, if you ever need to get away... Just call me." She said with a genuine look in her eyes. "Thank you so much." I said, trying not to cry. She hugged me tightly for a moment, "Bye baby." She said, watching me walk in. I walked into the kitchen, my mom wasn't in there. I made my way toward the living room. "I'm home mom..." I said, seeing her on the couch. "K" she replied. "Mom... Can you please just acknowledge me for once!" I yelled, finally having enough of being ignored. "Sometimes I wish I never had you... You're always in the way." She spat, still looking at the tv screen. "M-Mom... You don't mean that..." I said, tears starting to roll down my face. "I do." She said sternly. "I..." I just stood speechless. Every thought possible went hrough my head. Rather than running straight to my blades I decided to see if gaga had pulled away yet. I ran to the front door, just in time to see the car start. "Gaga!" I screamed, running across the lawn. She looked over, and quickly got out of the car. "Amy, baby what's wrong? Hey, shh it's ok." She said, taking me into her arms. I sobbed into her shoulder, and she led me to the car. She helped me into the passenger seat, then went around to the drivers seat. "I'm taking you to my place tonight." She said with a worried look on her face. I nodded, but couldn't keep from crying. She set her hand on my knee, and turned the music up. Then she put the car into drive and took me away from my personal hell.