Fourty-Six (feat. Demi Lovato)

Chapter 46- diary entry 16(still)

Demi was the first to pull away, "You do realize that both Gaga and I have been through this as well, right?" I nodded, still holding on to gaga. "I know. I mean.. That's one of the reasons why you're my idols.. You're such strong women.. Someday I.. I wanna be strong like you." Gaga's grip on me grew tighter, "Amy, you already are strong. The strongest. And you know what, this is something we're going to have to deal with the rest of our lives, eating disorders don't just go away, we just have to learn to not let them control us. We can do that together." Gaga said, looking into my eyes. I nodded, and smiled lightly. "You're right. If you guys can do it.. So can I." I said. Me and Gaga looked at each other, having a little moment. Demi came over with her phone, "Sooo.. Selfie time?" She asked. I looked at the two of them with a smile and backed away slowly. "Where are you going girl?" Gaga asked, grabbing my arm. "Well, you guys gotta take your selfie." I said with an abnormally large smile on my face. "Uhh.. You have to be in it too!" Demi singsonged. I felt excitement boil through me, all I wanted was to let out another scream. "Oh god.." I said breathlessly, standing in between them. We got 3 pictures on each of our phones, and then I made them take one of just the two of them, for the fanbases (and for me too to be honest). Demi tweeted it and my phone dinged, '@ddlovato: "With two of the most beautiful women I've ever met. So much bravery. #warriors"' I chose my favorite picture of the three of us and tweeted it saying, '@amygermanotta: "Both of my idols in the same room as me.. I cannot breathe. Most amazing women on the planet. @ladygaga @ddlovato"' I then saw Demi's tweet of the pic of just the two of them simply stating, "oh yea, if you couldn't tell, I met @ladygaga #cool" I shook my head at the choice of hashtag.

After our selfie session we went back to lunch, then sat around and talked all afternoon, and I had many moments of just pure fangirl, and would have to excuse myself. Then me and Gaga went home, and got ready for bed, then watched Bones until we were both too tired to stay awake.

--------------------------------------------

so, this chapter isn't the most interesting, but oh well. i'm thinking either next one, or one after that should be.. and you shall soon see why. (;

leave me any feedback, concerns, or suggestions. (:

xoxo Jenna