Sixteen

Chapter 16-diary entry 5(still)

After we finished eating, Gaga's bodyguard escorted us out to the car. We climbed in, and got buckled. "So.. Wanna do anything else dear?" I thought for a moment. "Not really.. I mean, I can't think of anything." She smiled lightly, "I've had alot of fun today.. I wanna keep doing stuff, keep your mind off of everything." I dropped my eyes to my lap and smiled, "Thats sweet of you.." I whispered. "You know what I noticed?" She asked, moving her face closer to me. "What?" I asked, looking at her. "You ate two slices of pizza, without hesitation. That's the first time I've seen you eat your entire meal, and quickly too." She said with a big smile. I gazed out the window, "Yea... I guess I did." "You did. And I was proud. Even after the tormenting from that one girl, you still did it." I looked at her with a small smile. "I try not to let her bother me much. We used to be "best friends", but... She was never really a friend. Her status meant more to her." She smiled and layed her hand on my shoulder. "Lets go to some more stores. I want to keep this day going." She said, starting the car. I smiled and nodded.

How did this happen? What did i do to deserve a friendship with my idol? I just smiled, and enjoyed her company for the rest of the night.