Fourty-One

Chapter 41- diary entry 14

Today's the day gaga and I are going on Ellen! There's so many things about that sentence that just don't make sense, but I try not to think about it. When I woke up Tara was here to start on makeup, she knew I was super excited so she came extra early. I had Gaga help me pick out my outfit, which was my black skinny jeans, a white Haus of Gaga shirt, and my black heels. I put my hair into a high pony tail and Freddy curled it for me, and then I tied a pink bow around it. Then Tara did my makeup, and I was ready to go. I stood in front of the mirror smiling, and feeling confident. Gaga came into the bedroom, and smiled as she put her arms around me from behind. "You look absolutely beautiful, as always" she said with a wink. "Thank you!" I said, smiling like an idiot. "What are you performing today?!" I asked excitedly. She just smiled at me slyly "You'll just have to wait and see babe." "Nooo!" I said in an over-animated voice, making her laugh. "Fine, I'll tell you... But don't tell anyone else, not even tara!" I nodded looking up at her with big eyes. "I'm performing Fashion!, and Donatella." She whispered, widening her eyes as she said it. "OH MY GOD!" I whisper screamed, trying to contain my excitement. She smiled and hugged me, "'I've got to start getting ready boo." She stated, heading into the bathroom. I took one last look in the mirror, smiled again, and then went out to play around with Tara's makeup.

-----------------------------------------

hope you guys like this chapter

thank you so so much, again, for getting this story to 1k reads. i cannot express how much that means to me! :)

xoxo Jenna