Thirty-Two

Chapter 32- diary entry 11

I was woken up early this morning to the sound of the water in the bathroom. I rolled over to see *7:17am* on the clock. Gaga came out of the bathroom and went into the closet. When she came out she noticed i was awake and smiled at me warmly. "Good morning beautiful" she whispered. "Morning." I replied, "Why are you up so early?" "I have a meeting set up with the councilor and some of your teachers at your school today." Gaga replied, opening up the curtains a bit. I sat up, butterflies entering my stomach, "My school..?" I asked. She nodded, "You don't have to go if you don't want to.. It'd help if you were there, but if you're not comfortable.." I cut her off, "No, I-I'll go." She smiled, "It'll be ok, I'll be right there by you the whole time." I nodded with a partly forced smile, "I know."

Gaga's driver drove us to my school, and parked on the side while we went in. All the familiar smells of the hallway filled my nose, as I looked around nervously. "So, where's the counseling office?" Gaga asked, looking around. "This way." I said, taking her handd and leading the way. Halfway down the hallway I felt a hand wrap tightly around my arm and yank me out of Gaga's grip into the staircase. "What the hell?" I asked angrily, looking up to see none other than my 'boyfriend'. "Chase?" I asked, trying to pry his fingers off of my arm. "Amy, where have you been?" He asked, staring at my face. "Gone, and I'm not coming back so.. Just let me go." I said, trying to pull away from him. "Where are you going? You can't just leave me like that. I've left you thousands of messages." I looked at the ground and sighed, "Chase. You and I both know why not being together is good. Now please leave me alone." I tried to yank away again, but he just pulled me tightly into a hug. "Let me go." I said, my patience running thin. Finally, Gaga walked in, and intervened. "There you are Amy!" She said, running towards us.