Fourty

Chapter 40-diary entry 13 (still)

I woke up this morning to Gaga poking me in the back. "Yessss?" I asked once i finally gained consciousness. "I just got a call from Ellen..." She said, pausing. "And..?" I asked, unsure of where the conversation was going. "She wanted to know if I wanted to come on the show on Friday, and if you wanted to come too." I nodded with a smile. "That'd be really cool, I've always wanted to meet Ellen! But will Tara be there? It's always weird backstage with out her." Gaga shook her head, "Yes Tara will be there, but she wanted you ON the show!" Gaga explained. My entire body filled with excitement, head to toe. "OH MY GOD YES!" I practically screamed, making Gaga laugh. "Well alrighty then, I'll let her to know." She said, pinching my cheek. "You're precious." She stated, before walking away. I sat criss cross on the couch and turned on the tv. "Selena Gomez enters rehab.." Is the first thing i hear come out of the speakers. "NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NOO. NO. NO." I repeated, starting to breath heavily. "Are you ok?" Gaga asked, running back in. She stopped when she saw the tv. "It doesn't say why!" I yelled. Tears were starting to form in my eyes. "Poor Selena.. I wonder what's going on with her..?" She asked, sitting next to me. "I don't know. I've heard everything from eating disorder, to alcohol, drugs, even rumors that she has lupus.." I sighed. "I didn't know you liked her. She's really sweet, I've only met her once but, that's enough to know exactly the kind of person she is." Gaga said, comfortingly. "I've loved her forever. But.. Oh well. It'll be ok. She'll be ok.. Right?" Gaga nodded with a smile, "She's strong. She'll be alright." I smiled back, "You're right. I'm going to go get ready." I said, walking off to the bathroom.

--------------------------------------------

hey guys! ok so, FIRST OF ALL, THIS STORY IS AT 1k READS! ah! thank you guys so so so much! also, the next chapter will definitely be much more interesting, i swear it will be! the whole thing with Selena in this one is because, this is actually happening right now and i'm worried about her so.. i reflected it in my writing. xx

xoxo Jenna