Ch. 1: Crimson Shield

An aircraft was flying through the sky headed towards the city of Lexure. On that aircraft was a young adult named Chris Vekker. He had short, messy brown hair and his eyes gleamed purple. He was traveling to Lexure to finally join the Crimson Shield Clan. He had exitement in his eyes seeing the large communications tower, it was the largest one in Melanzana. The aircraft landed and people started to get off. Chris, being the impatient person he is was trying to rush off of it. When he finally squeezed through he flew off and ran into somebody.

Chris quickly stood up. "I am sorry! It won't happen again!"

On the ground was another male, he had blonde messy hair and green eyes. "Ouch." He said before Chris helped him up.

"What's your name?" Chris asked.

"Paul, James Paul." He smiled.

"Nice to meet you, James."

"You too."

The two began to walk together. "What brings you here?" Chris asked.

"Well I plan on joining the Crimson Shield!" James said excitedly.

"Really? Me too!" Chris laughed.

"We should form a team together!"

Chris smiled. "Why not!" Chris, in his head thought "It's weird, we just met! But i have nobody else to go with, and i can't form a team of one."

"So, what kind of weapon do you use?" Asked James.

"Oh, I use my lance." Chris pulled out a rod that was attached to his back, the rod folded open and a purple light flickered on the end. "Plasma lance, can cut through anything and turn into a sniper rifle that can fire long distance with incredible speed!"

"You mean it can turn into a gun?"

"Yup." Chris tapped a button and the blade folded in as a long tube folded out with a larger part at the end. The plasma part of the blade folding into the middle and the butt of the gun popped out. The energy in the middle could be seen through small slits in the gun. "Impressed?"

"Wow... all I have are my sword and shield..." James frowned taking his weapons out.

"That doesn't mean they aren't cool." He smiled, "I think they're cool, dude."

Suddenly a store siren went off, the two looked in the direction and saw a hooded figure begin running with a large sack. The owner of the store yelled. "Stop that man!!!"

Chris and James began running after the person. The person ran past another hooded person. The other hooded person watched as Chris and James ran after him.

"Stop right there!" Chris yelled.

James was nearly out of breath and couldn't run anymore. He had to rest. "Go....ahead....I'll....be fine..." He wheezed.

Chris nodded and continued running. Then the hooded figure was kicked in the face and knocked to the ground becoming unconscious. Chris looked to his right to see a girl, her hair was long, black with purple on the tips, her eyes a beautiful shade of blue. She just looked at Chris before giving the slightest smile. She picked up the bag and headed to the store.

Chris followed. "That was awesome!"

"Mhm." She said still walking

"So what's your name? I'm Chris!"

"Amber."

As they were walking a girl with light brown hair was thrown out of a door. The owner of the place yelled. "And don't come back!" The door slammed. Chris and Amber stood there looking at the girl on the ground. The girl shot up to her feet, her light brown hair reached her lower back, she had light blue eyes, and a few freckles scattered across her cheeks.

James looked around finding no sign of his friend. He sighed and decided to get something to eat. He walked into a diner and sat at the bar. He looked to his left to see the guy running the bar. He was hitting on a girl. The girl had red hair, her eyes were light blue, and she had a slight blush on her face. "What?" She asked.

"Come on beautiful, just give me your number, no harm done." The guy smirked.

"Uh... n-no thank you. I would just like my food please." The girl looked down.

The man then grabbed her chin and made her look him in the eyes. "C'mon baby, it'll be fun."

"P-please stop." She begged.

"Hey! Let her go man!" James yelled.

The girl and guy looked at James and the diner went silent. "Excuse me?" The man let her go. "You should stay out of other peoples conversations."

"And you should stay out of her bubble."

"Get out of this diner, and never come back."

"Fine." James looked at the girl as she walked out of the diner. He then walked out.

"Thank you...." The girl said.

"Just doing the right thing." He smiled and looked down before looking back at her. "What's your name?"

"My name is Sora Inferno, and yours?" She smiled.

James just stood there staring at her, she had a beautiful smile.

"Um, hello?" She asked.

"James! My name is James."

"Jaaaaaames!" A voice from behind him yelled, James turned around seeing Chris, followed by two girls.

"Hey Chris!"

"Where did you go? I went back and you were gone."

"Sorry, I was hungry." James rested his hands on the head "Who are they?" He asked.

"Well, that's Amber, and thats Emily." Amber just nodded and Emily just waves like a crazy person. "Emily is going to be the third member of our team."

"Team?" Sora asked, "Like Clan team?"

"Yep! We're going to form a team in the Crimson Shield Clan." James smiled.

Sora smiled. "May I join? I was going to join, but I don't have a team."

"I don't see why not!" Chris smiled before they all looked at Amber.

"What?" She asked. "I'm going to join Silver Sword."

Chris frowned. "Do you have friends there waiting for you?"

"No, but-"

"Well you can't form a team of one!" He smiled. "So just join us!"

Amber sighed. "I suppose I could."

"Great! Team of five!" James yelled.

The five started to walk. "Hey, what happened to that one guy?"

"I kicked him in the face knocking him out." Amber said.

"Cool."

The five walked to a large building that was crimson red and a shield on the top with a sign reading "Crimson Shield".

"Let's go." Chris said.