Ch. 12: Team Omicron

((AN: I forgot to mention that the last two teams, Zeta and Delta, are from the Cobalt Axe Clan, Omicron is also. Sorry I'll try to remember in the future.))

Velvet was in the bathroom doing her brown hair, she was in a towel. Jon opened the door. She looked back at him with her blue eyes and a sweet smile across her face, which just caused Jon to blush and close the door. Jon had short brown hair and green eyes, he had a muscular build covered by a blue T-shirt and black jeans, two daggers crossed eachother on his shoulder. He walked down the hallway.

"Does that blush mean you saw something revealing?" Fox asked. Fox had orange hair and blue eyes. She had on a white shirt with an orange vest over it, orange pants, black combat boots, and black fingerless gloves, a fox face with three trees behind it was on her upper right thigh.

Jon growled. "She was in a towel."

"Bet you wish that towel was off." Wolf said. Wolf was slightly muscular, he had short light gray hair, long enough to cover his eyes, and dark gray eyes. He had a gray and black jacket, the sleeves rolled up slightly, gray pants, dark gray combat boots, and gray fingerless gloves, a wolf face with three gears was on his upper left thigh.

"Nothing like that!"

"Relax, they're just trying to get in your head." Chase said slumped on the couch. He had spiky blonde hair and blue eyes, he had a black T-shirt and blue jeans, a jumping humanoid figure on his shoulder.

"Look, just do it like this." Wolf grabbed the collar of Fox's shirt and kissed her.

"It's easier for you, you're dating eachother." Jon gave out a sigh as Velvet came out of the bathroom wearing her usual black leggings and red T-shirt, a squiggly whip with a blade on the end on her shoulder. "Are we all ready?" She asked.

Her team nodded and they walked out of the door. They had to go to the docks to get on a boat. Their mission was to scout an island for Black Lance members. They got on the boat and they sailed off. Chase sat in a reclined chair. Wolf looked into the distance squinting his eyes.

"What is it?" Fox asked.

"Slivker." Wolf said.

"You sure?" Jon asked.

"I can hear from five miles away, yes I am sure."

Jon looked across the water. He squinted his eyes activating his telescope vision. "Definitely a Slivker." He pulled out his daggers. "I've got it." As the Slivker got closer, which was fast due to it's incredible speed, it jumped out of the water and wings folded off of its body. It wasn't very big, at all actually,  it's teeth were sharp and poisonous, if it bit you, you would die within a few hours. The serpent-like creature hissed at Jon. It just flapped there while Jon put away his daggers and pulled out his throwing knives. He threw one and it dodged, he threw another and it dodged. He threw about two more knives and it dodged. Jon grew angry, he clenched his fists and gritted his teeth. "Stop moving!"

Velvet ran over taking Jon's hand calming him down. "Jon, just breath ok? You'll hit it, just stay calm." Her voice was soft and quiet, it could calm anybody down. Jon blushed looking away and breathed softly. The Slivker grew bored and lunged at him. Jon grabbed it by the neck and pulled out one of his daggers slicing it's head clean off. The boat soon arrived to its destination, Frost Island. Frost Island was known for its ice caves, but it strangely had zero ice in its surface, it was covered by thick forest. The walked off the docks. A village was sitting at the end of the docks. The buildings were torched. They were black like coal and the village looked abandoned, a few burnt bodies were scattered around.

Velvets eyes grew wide. "What happened....?"

"My guess would be the Black Lance." Said Wolf.

Suddenly, shots were heard. Velvet gasped and ran towards the shots. The others all ran after her. While running, Velvet closed her eyes, a map was formed of the landscape in her brain. She opened her eyes and hid behind a building that wasn't fully crumbled apart. Jon and Chase hid with her as Wolf hid among the bushes and Fox hid in the trees with her adaptive camouflage pulling out her sniper.

Black Lance members had villagers lined up in handcuffs, most of them were crying. A man held a pistol in hand pointing it at a girl, she looked like she was in her twenties, more members were scattered around  and a few dead bodies were in a pile. Velvet clenched her fists and looked at Fox giving a nod. Fox loaded her sniper as the men put a young female in tears on the ground. Fox pointed the gun at the man with the gun pointing it at the girl. She shot hitting him directly. Jon jumped out. "Hey! Over here!" He yelled as the other members pointed their rifles at him and fired. Jon ran avoiding their shots. Wolf snuck behind them, sharp claws came out of his gloves. He killed two of the members. Velvet pulled out her two whips that had saws on them, she threw them at two enemies slicing through them. The girl was holding her head as Chase grabbed the girl getting her out of all the commotion. All the Black Lance members dropped dead. Velvet ran over to the tied up people. Fox and Wolf began to untie the villagers. The villagers thanked them dearly as others cried over the corpses of their loved ones. Velvet offered them to come on the ship and take them some where safe. The village chief denied. Velvet nodded and her team got on the ship.